Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Phosphorus: 8/27/2014 10:14:24 PM
Phosphorus
Phosphorus

Eat my wings to make me tame. old

I just thought of the world's worst Pun

Ok, ready? Space will leave you [i]breathless[/i]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You leave me[i] breathless[/i] ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hue
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by ZoltoydeZ77: 8/29/2014 9:53:29 AM
      Oh, space puns, I never really explored that side of things, wish I had incorporated more space stuff in my day to day posting.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Edited by Rocketman287 : 8/28/2014 10:47:33 PM
        ^^^^^^^^
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Edited by Boomdeyadah: 8/29/2014 4:48:55 AM
          Wow I think I just stumbled into Reddit ITT.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • (thinking) [i] Is such a thing even possible?[/i].....*Sees pun* Mother-blam!-er! I need to punch someone in the mouth for this!
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • That post made me a cancer patient. Man, I love summer.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • My favorite.. Pussy lmao do you get it?
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Wow this made me really thirsty But I can't find the punch line
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Edited by Rocketman287 : 8/28/2014 10:43:16 PM
                    Guys. Come on. Rain clearly knows its a bad pun. If he thought it was [b]GOOD[/b].......then you'd have good reason to slap him. k bye
                    Add more answer options

• Why doesn't America knock? [spoiler][b][i][u]CUS FREEDOM RINGS[/u][/i][/b][/spoiler]
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • That's punny
                      Add more answer options

7 Replies
                      • Ohhh that reminds me of a book I'm reading on anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • Enough with the gay jokes, cum on guys.
                          Add more answer options

• Edited by Tyrant Seabear: 8/28/2014 11:04:08 PM
                          There's a long queue of people somewhere that want to hit you. Now, if only I could find the punchline.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Pms jokes aren't funny... Period
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • I have the best joke ever. It will literally make you laugh out loud and die of laughter. Ready? Ok here it goes: [spoiler]you are the joke, surprise![/spoiler]
                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                              • I was gonna make a vagina joke but, you'd never get it.
                                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                • That's not really a pun, is it? You're just making a metaphor literal. If anything, you could say 'literally breathless'. There's no wordplay at all.
                                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                  • Nope.
                                    Add more answer options

• That's actually true since the vacuum of space literally sucks the air out of your lungs and makes the blood boil in your veins.
                                    Add more answer options

24 Replies
                                    • I have the right to bare arms But your argument is unbearable
                                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                      • sorry to Rain on your parade, but that pun was meh. i don't even know if I should count that as a pub.
                                        Add more answer options

• I have a pun about felines. Its purrty pawesome. Cat-atonic, even.
                                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                          Add more answer options

• I didn't like my anatomy teacher. [spoiler]I had a bone to pick with her.[/spoiler]
                                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                          • Not really punny
                                            Add more answer options

preload icon
                                          preload icon
                                          preload icon
                                          You are not allowed to view this content.