JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by CL3VERB4DW0LF: 8/28/2014 4:33:12 PM

Xbone digital preorder Confirmed, UPDATE

Saw this in the store today, also shows digital guardian edition but no pre order option for it Update: http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/27/6074927/destiny-pre-load-xbox-one Update 2: available on xbone store and smartglass app for purchase as of now DGE and standard
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Question here: is there a reason all five items with my digital guardian edition are still in queue on my Games and Apps section? They say 100% but stay in Queue. Can anyone confirm if this is normal?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Anyone else getting this and keeping their ghost/limited edition?
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Standard edition is $100 and Guardian edition is $130 on the Australia store. It's only $60 and $90 on the US store. [b]what a f@#king joke. The difference in exchange rate is about $4. Really sick of getting screwed just because they can.[/b] Try download it from the US store if you can figure out how
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • If i buy the DGE on the xbox, do we actually get access to that DLC, or is it just reserved, does anyone know?
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Why is the file only 17gb? Seems kinda small for such a large game.
            Add more answer options

7 Replies
            • Edited by F3nixBL00D: 8/29/2014 5:14:47 AM
              I've already completely downloaded the digital guardian edition with all the exclusive content and dlc. Cant wait to get my special colored ghost, now if only everytime I pressed on it IT WOULD START THE GAME!!!! 9/9/2014 HURRY UP ALREADY 10 MOAR DAYS
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Man, I wish I could do this on the 360.
                Add more answer options

• Woo! The deals!
                Add more answer options

• Digital Guardian Edition preloading now.
                Add more answer options

• Yep finally got my dge!
                Add more answer options

• Yup! Bought my "Digital Guardian Edition" at lunch!!!!
                Add more answer options

• I'm confused, does xbox not do digital pre orders? Why is everyone flipping out
                Add more answer options

6 Replies
                • Yayayayayayatatataytaayyayayayayayay AWESOME GIF!!!
                  Add more answer options

13 Replies
                  • Digital Guardian Edition.. purchased !!
                    Add more answer options

• Only 18 gigs, and the first expansion is 9 MB, which means it's only a key to unlock the content.
                    Add more answer options

5 Replies
                    • Bullshit!
                      Add more answer options

5 Replies
                      • Super sweet! Now I don't have to wake up at 5:30 to purchase it before work on release day.
                        Add more answer options

• Just canceled my pre order to go digital lol
                        Add more answer options

• Can anyone actually purchase this yet?
                        Add more answer options

9 Replies
                        • Already downloaded it to my console woot woot!
                          Add more answer options

Nephilim713
                          Nephilim713

Excited for FFXV - old

I have the LE pre ordered on Amazon.
                          Add more answer options

5 Replies
                          • Sad that you do need to put "no troll" in the subject line. But how long before the trolls start doing that, too? Sigh.
                            Add more answer options

• Both editions of the Game are now available for pre purchase. On Smartglass and the Store by searching. [spoiler]They are showing as purchasable for me anyway[/spoiler]
                            Add more answer options

• Huh. I didn't think that would work, but I changed my Xbone's locale, and now the pre-order is available 12:01 BST, 9/9
                            Add more answer options

• It's a good day to live in California.
                            Add more answer options

8 Replies
                            • Xbox one smartglass app allowed me to buy digital guardian edition 5 mins ago
                              Add more answer options

4 Replies
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.