JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/27/2014 11:42:38 AM
basty

WHEN I WAS BORN I GOT TO CHOOSE BETWEEN A BIG WIENER OR A GOOD MEMORY.

ALTHOUGH I FORGOT WHICH ONE I CHOSE.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Dearest bastage, Normally I find your posts/threads to be at least mildly amusing, if not down-right clever. But, I feel morally obligated to point out the hole you've dug yourself into on this one. >Joke implies you picked a big wiener (obviously) >Flaw in logic implies that your wiener is not big enough to serve as a reminder to the fact that you chose to have a big wiener. FACT: You got a tiny penis and crap memory. I am thoroughly disappointed in you on this one, bastage. Thoroughly, horribly disappointed. Sincerely, CrazyItalian
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • You forgot because you can't tell of you have a big dick for not [spoiler]You don't [/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• Bamp
      Add more answer options

• lol we know what you choice
      Add more answer options

• 8===)
      Add more answer options

Squishie1984
      Squishie1984

Getting hyped for more Fallen - old

Wasn't this from a movie featuring Will Smith? (I forgot the name of the movie)
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Interesting. I myself am just a prom night dumpster baby.
        Add more answer options

• OH OH OH OOOOH OOOOOOH OOOH OHHHH * OH MY GOD!!! OH MY FVCKING GOD!!!! OH MY GOOOOD!* 2mlg4me
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
          Agent Space Wolf
          Agent Space Wolf

I fear no man. - old

Huehue [spoiler]I get it[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• Oh that's so cool, so which one did you choose? [spoiler]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • cOLD joke is cOLD...
            Add more answer options

• Lucky bastard I had to choose to be either a crack baby or a dumpster baby.
            Add more answer options

• And bastage then consumed the largest hot dog the world had ever seen, he'd later forget this. [i]thanks god[/i]
            Add more answer options

• Lololololololololololol
            Add more answer options

• Edited by U4492643: 8/27/2014 8:50:49 PM
            It was terrible memory bastage.
            Add more answer options

• if anyone is looking for someone to play wit on the PS4, add me. isucki
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Ah yes I remember it like it was yesterday.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Haha I got it. Lol [spoiler];)[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)و
                  Add more answer options

• Oh, I G3T 1T L0L 3FUNNY5M3
                  Add more answer options

• Bruh.. Me too.
                  Add more answer options

• Kek
                  Add more answer options

• Kek
                  Add more answer options

Jay
                  Jay

MIA - 7/22/2016 8:36:49 AM

I see what you did there
                  Add more answer options

• This^[spoiler]Wait... Why am I here ?[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.