JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/27/2014 5:03:24 AM
Naboth

it's September 8

And it's 11:30 PM WHAT ARE YOU DOING AND WHAT IS GOING THROUGH YOUR MIND!!!!! I'm getting dressed and putting on my hunter emblem butt bandana to the launch :)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Sleep. I'm waking up early to play the game
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Got classes today then gonna sit in my room until that glorious moment.
    Add more answer options

• I'm tired and bored at work and that's as far as I've gotten
    Add more answer options

• Edited by zzypher: 9/8/2014 2:34:01 PM
    I cant wait till i can play destiny (digital)....bungie sept. 8th is too OP please nerf
    Add more answer options

• Edited by VoltaX90: 9/8/2014 2:31:48 PM
    Realizing that it is actually the eighth.
    Add more answer options

NiceDartBud
    NiceDartBud

Lyke uhhhh - old

Ugh I still have to wait until tommorow morning
    Add more answer options

• We made it guys
    Add more answer options

• I will still be asleep most likely seeing how my alarm will wake me up at 11:45 My dreams will probably be forgotten.
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Juss stuff planning how in exactly 30 mins its gon b 9/8 than wondering if I go into my ps3 setting change time zones to match newzeland will my preloaded destiny finly pass thru the Sony lock of 9/9/14 12am...
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • I have a late sash of energy drinks and snacks ready for the game in 4 hours time. I have made a special pillow chair so my butt does not get some kind of a word rash from sitting for 24 hours.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Holy ship it's September 8th
          Add more answer options

• I spent yesterday setting up a second ps3 and making sure remote play works on my PS4. My flat mate just told me he's taking a week off work to play destiny.
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • YOU ARE
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • 14 hour's until 6:00pm on 9/8/2014...........from then on 6 hour's and one minute will be 12:01am and we all shall be walking out many retailers doors with smiles on our faces .... and a worm fuzzy filling of pride
              Add more answer options

• Need to play Destiny right now.... Someone Please help! Someone please send me extra copy so I can join the fun. SUPERMAN WHERE ARE YOU?!!
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • 1:32 am and many hours from now at 12:00am i will be starting a new day that we all will be happy to walk out that door at game stop at 12:01am or what ever number I am in the line 9/9/2014 .... and be as happy as we all just pick up our game ............ no stops and shows just keep walking back to the car
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Just getting into gamestop and finding a place in line. I'm 29 and married with kids and I live in a college town and I'm older than most people that go to midnight launches. So I try not to go as early as I used to. Still excited as hell though.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • I'm at work, resenting every second of it, and waiting to be off at 7am.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • I'm betting so many people who went digital are going to go crazy on the forums saying "it's 12 and can't play Destiny!! -blam!-ing hate Bungie!" For Ps4 gamers: if your game is still locked by 12:00 restore your licenses could be a solution. Head to Settings > PSN > Restore Licenses.
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • I'm in line at GameStop peeing my pants
                        Add more answer options

• its the 6th here omfg going nuts i wanna go to the shop an get it now coz i now they have it O.O
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        • "Oh man, I hope management isn't interested in this game and sees me here..."
                          Add more answer options

4 Replies
                          • Sleeping. Getting ready for other things that are more important than destiny.
                            Add more answer options

5 Replies
                            • LIAR!! its 11:45 PM on September Fifth! DO NOT TRY TO CONFUSE ME!! YOU WON'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M CONFUSED!!
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • 2 more days until September 8th is here for the release party ...I'm gonna chill at GameStop until its time to go in side
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • Probably be asleep
                                  Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.