JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

Edited by Recon Number 54: 8/30/2014 5:48:33 PM
Cheat

An amazing idea to help the community!

You should give me the "Pro" title. Below is my five-point argument for why this should happen. [quote][b]1.[/b] I'm a pro. [b]2.[/b] The title is a nice shade of lightish-red; almost a pink. Look how well it works against that harsh white background. [b]3.[/b] The people in the Offtopic forum would know what's up when I walk into a thread. Oh, you're making fun of DeeJ? Well, stop that! That's not pro! I've got your back, DeeJ. [b]4.[/b] The people posting in Destiny would be so confused as to why I had an awesome lightish-red title if I happened to wander in there. Confusion leads to discussion which leads to activity, and maybe even some good threads about Destiny. [b]5.[/b] I spread good words about the Bungie overlords. [i]"Did you hear about Cheat? Cheat's a Pro and Bungie is awesome. Maybe I should buy Destiny."[/i] That's literally what would happen; verbatim.[/quote]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Some other alternatives are "Emotional Support", "<3 Marty", and "Extreme". I look forward to helping you guys out.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [b] [/b]
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Even if the web team wanted to do this you're forgetting one thing.. Computer says no.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I think I also deserve this title for the exact same reasons.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • The first reason seems a little far-fetched.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Oh, man. Why was this moved to #Community?
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Only if I get a badge as well....like DragonSlayer....makes me feel special!
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • hm but you cheat. it should have an asterisk New England patriots style. pro*
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • You sir are a genius. I giveth you my coup of chickens.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Get on it, after the site is fixed of course.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Heck, why not give everyone in this thread one? [spoiler]BUNGIE[/spoiler] [spoiler]DO[/spoiler] [spoiler]YER[/spoiler] [spoiler]JOB[/spoiler]
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • BUNGIE!!!! Make. It. [b]HAPPEN.[/b]
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.