JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by vanert: 8/26/2014 11:50:38 PM
vanert

I figured out where Bungie got their inspiration for the Destiny logo!

BEHOLD! Saw this at the bar when I was a few beers deep and had to break the seal. bngie pls confirm...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Rudy22XxCP3xX: 11/3/2015 8:28:27 PM
    Can this be necroed?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• So the Traveller is an air freshener ball and the Speaker a Janitor.... plot confirmed.
    Add more answer options

9 Replies
    • That's how Destiny got its inspiration for a story! [spoiler]I love how through out the entire thread almost every post has 0 likes. Some fanboy idiot is butthurt lol....[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• I can see it now.... Jason Jones is standing there peeing and has an epiphany. He walks out of the bathroom without washing his hands, grabs the first person he sees and says, "SPAAACE MAGIC".
      Add more answer options

9 Replies
      • I bet the guy next to you in the restroom thought you were taking a d!ck pic
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • You guys are wrong
          Add more answer options

10 Replies
          • its actually after a wolf....fun fact
            Add more answer options

6 Replies
            • [spoiler]U are officially the smartest person on this earth. :)[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Bump. Oldie but goodie!
                Add more answer options

• I should have posted this sooner so Bungie could have made this an Easter egg or something
                Add more answer options

MoonDawg
                MoonDawg

A light in the dark. - old

That doesn't look anything like... *turns head 45 degrees* OH MY GOD.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Holy shit!!!
                  Add more answer options

• mind = blown 10/10 i'm about to mail you a very expensive bottle of scotch
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Bahahahahahaha
                    Add more answer options

• This is my favorite thread now.
                    Add more answer options

• Expected thread to suck. Instead, it delivered.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Bump.
                      Add more answer options

• 1,000,000/10
                      Add more answer options

• Can't load image :(
                      Add more answer options

• If anyone really wants to know: some people think it looks like a wolf.
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • LOL
                        Add more answer options

• I wonder if anyone walked in on you taking the pic lmao
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Laughed do hard! [spoiler]100/10 xD[/spoiler]
                          Add more answer options

• YouTube "Secrets of the Tricorn" I talked to a Bungie employee, just out of the blue mentioning what was revealed in this vid and he said that's about right for Bungie..taking a theme and running with it. Personally, damn good job bungie.
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • Their was probably a Warlock, Titan an Hunter or two hanging around the bar also.
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • I'll never view the restroom the same again.
                              Add more answer options

preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.