JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by D3co: 8/26/2014 9:47:19 PM
D3co

where are all the PSN USERS !!!!!

Im searching for members that will stick around till the end especially for raids . we're competitive but also chill , lay back ppl ready to have have much fun so join me and others to become legends my [b]PSN is D3CO_MK[/b] http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/165732 13 more days for [b]DESTINY :) [/b]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVcyeoXLG-A
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • With that many grammatical errors, I wish you the best of luck.....
      Add more answer options

10 Replies
      • There are alot of these poll.. Bud here ps4 (da_dietn)
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • !!!@@!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Dr_HyoGnostic
            Add more answer options

• Where are all the white women at?
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • Definitely laid back, hate feeling obligated to every clan member that I make it to every single event. Love teamwork. sergeantawesome.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Here
                Add more answer options

Xboxdotcom
                Xboxdotcom

You don't choose to become legend - old

Lol I wouldn't be suprised If psn got hacked
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I'm already in a clan but I would like to raid with u btw I have ps4
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Edited by HoodNasty: 8/26/2014 9:54:51 PM
                    Hit me up on ps4 HoodNasty. I'm in a clan already with my brothers, and soon some local friends and others :-)
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • I'm in a clan already, but I'll raid with you! ps3, mst: Electrohead_242
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • All Your Base Are Belong to Us
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Where *are* all the PSN USERS !!!!! Just for future reference.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Right beside you my man
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • I have ps4.
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • 13 more days left for destiny RAWR !!!!!!!
                                Add more answer options

preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.