JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/26/2014 9:34:18 PM
chip

Guys I know which console is better

They are both amazing [spoiler]so stfu[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVcyeoXLG-A
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • I'm getting destiny for the NES!
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • Benevolent-Pacifist-Multi-Console race, signing in!
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Well that's not very fanboy like now is it? You are supposed to say "the one I have and love unconditionally. And you are undoubtably, the most stupid person in the world if it's not the same console." I believe that is how it works.
          Add more answer options

• [quote]They are both amazing [spoiler]so stfu[/spoiler][/quote] Close, to each his own as they say. I like the console I bought.
          Add more answer options

• YAY
          Add more answer options

• You are one of the smart ones
          Add more answer options

• Young fool, only now at the end do you understand the true power of the ultimate console. The KONIX Multisystem.
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • Lel
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.