JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

8/26/2014 7:06:47 PM

NEEED HELPPPP!!

Can anyone tell me how to contact bungie directly? Helpp!! Pleasee!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It's hard to directly contact bungie and be responded too via email but in this app if you open the side bar, on the top right of the sidebar there is a magnifined glass, click on it and search "Welcoming Com" and under clans click on Welcoming Committee. Once there look at a name of a person under the admins category. I used EZcompany2ndspq. Then on the top of your page you see a mail symbol. Click on it and start a conversation with someone (clicking on the pen in a box symbol on top right) and type in the name of an admin u say there, such as EZcompany2ndspq, and click on name that shows up and type a message on what you need help with. Any questions about this post? If so message me!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Email them. Their address should be on Bnet
    Add more answer options

• If you have a question or concern, you are encouraged to post your issue here in the forums where somebody may be able to assist you.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.