JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Help

Help us help you.

8/26/2014 6:05:21 PM
SquattingTurtle
SquattingTurtle

Praise the Sun old

Can't click "New topic"

Issue: Cant make topics, yes even now i can't Steps: 1. Click New topic 2. Cry Browser: Google chrome OS: Windows 7 Notes: I can go around this by selecting a different sort category or going to the second page example: I have mine set to latest by default, if i switch to trending then it lets me make a thread. Alternatively i can click page two then make a thread. This, i'm guessing, this has to do with the page loading weirdly because it sets the forum sort to latest for me which i do like.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This is a known issue. As a workaround, reloading the page via your browser should fix the button. Thanks for reporting it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.