JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

#Clans

Edited by Spawn: 8/27/2014 12:58:56 AM

Looking For Competitive Christian Gamers

Message me about this opportunity. *Wrings hands and laughs* Edit: I'm on the Xbox 360
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm a christian, and though I'm on PS4 it's awesome to see someone not afraid to put there faith out there if only to get mocked and teased. Stay strong man!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

5 Replies
    • If there are any christian gamers on ps4 as well, you can add me on psn NATIVEBLOOD_JR
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Why is everyone so dumb? If you don't believe in a god, let those who do believe in peace. The Christian belief is one that can isolate others due to societies standards and Christian law. There should be no fire towards those who seek like minded people. Also, atheists who rudely insult religion or beliefs are a**holes. You believe in something that could explain humanities existence, but you only know how to bring other ideas down.
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • Jesus Christ LOVES all you non-believers ;) ! You all only make our faith stronger! God Bless You All!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • woah! a lot of hate going out to the Christians. Calm down people
            Add more answer options

10 Replies
            • Doesn't competitiveness kinda go against Christian values? I thought it was 'love thy neighbour' not 'curb-stomp thy neighbour and get a higher K/D than them' lol
              Add more answer options

38 Replies
              • Timothy 3:12. In fact everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted. Just gotta keep the faith man! I'll be playing on Xbox one. If you or anyone else wants to add me, you're more than welcome. God bless.
                Add more answer options

9 Replies
                • You're full of shit and an elitist. Would you ask your employer to staff only Christians at your workplace? People like you make me sick.
                  Add more answer options

34 Replies
                  • I'm a Christian gamer! However, I'm not sure about joining a clan yet. If I do, I'll probably come here. :)
                    Add more answer options

• Try this place.
                    Add more answer options

6 Replies
                    • I am a christian gamer though i am on ps4
                      Add more answer options

• Why discriminate against other religions?
                      Add more answer options

19 Replies
                      • God isn't real
                        Add more answer options

12 Replies
                        • I knew it ur trying to make as many people as possible argue 1 in post....
                          Add more answer options

4 Replies
                          • Nothing wrong with this post. And i'm not christian. Some people just over react.
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • Praise satin 💀
                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                              • is this clan only for 360? I'm on Xb1 but I would be down.
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • Edited by BreakevenMonkey: 8/27/2014 12:38:44 PM
                                  Not a Christian myself, but I'm sorry for all the hate coming your way. Nobody deserves that. Good luck in your search. P.S. Cool name.
                                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                  • Edited by NeoDarknesZ: 8/27/2014 11:31:35 AM
                                    wow, this thread is even worse than Console wars, I really Hope this thread will be locked
                                    Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                    • Why only Christians?
                                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                      • My friends and I will probably be interested, we're all on 360
                                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                        • I dress like a girl and my butt hurts, when do we start?
                                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                          • This is my King
                                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                            • Try [url=http://www.christianmingle.com/]here[/url].
                                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                              • Hey you need to put something like *note I'm not discriminating other religions. People don't see you as wanting to play with fellow Christians and see it more as you hate other religions. I assume that's not what you meant.
                                                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                                • 3:16 brother! HELL YEAH!
                                                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                                  preload icon
                                                  preload icon
                                                  preload icon
                                                  You are not allowed to view this content.