JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by stateproperty07: 8/26/2014 2:35:38 AM

My Personal Ghost

wanted my ghost to be special, so I made one that would interact and help guide me (hence the 8ball), 3D printed and measuring 8.5" x 8.5", this is the unfinished rough draft, sanding and paint coming soon, maybe some leds, let me know what you think about it, thxs
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You know you guys can get the red ghost right? I bet for each planet there's a diffrent ghost that you can get
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
      Squishie1984
      Squishie1984

Getting hyped for more Fallen - old

I have a few questions. 1. Is the 8.5 x 8.5 in inches? 2. What material did you use for the printer? 3. How did you design it? *Did you have a digital 3D file of the ghost, make it in Maya, etc.? [quote]*Did you have a digital 3D file...[/quote] *If so, do you mind sending me a download link from a private message? Thanks :)
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Sooooo. Whose voicing your ghost ? Nice job
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Ur profile pics -blam!-en ugly bitch change it
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Very nice! Keep up the work! :)
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Me: oh magic 8ball can I ask you a question!?!? 8ball: yes fire away Me: where did that wizard come from 8ball:..shut up
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • Looks kool
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  DROOLING
                  DROOLING

red - old

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    TAkeem83
                    TAkeem83

cf40fc53 - old

Does this make anyone else want to DEMAND Bungie make a replica Ghost specifically for rear view mirrors? TO THE BUNGIE STORE?! #FEEDBACK #YOURWELCOME
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • i like the magic 8 ball to bad you cant have it redone with custom answers that would be sweet
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Edited by Jesse Pinkman: 8/27/2014 11:12:30 AM
                        Right on. A giant ghost. I say you hang it from your ceiling, yo. I mean, you can make it light up and shit, right? Like, you can make a small one for a Christmas tree topper.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • I love it! I would also like my ghost to be custom but it would be a smaller less impressive version of my beard! Haha! LOVELY!
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • What 3D printer so you use?
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • You should sell them
                              Add more answer options

8 Replies
                              • oh magic 8ball let me ask it somethng
                                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                • That's just flat out BAD-blam!-INGASS
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • Awesome! Just Awesome
                                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                    • now i want one!
                                      Add more answer options

• I like it, I really do. But the eightball has to go. I get why you did it, but it's almost like a gag gift now.
                                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                      • Needs a paint job
                                        Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                        • If people need someone to play with hit me up and add me! PS4! isucki
                                          Add more answer options

• I want one!
                                          Add more answer options

• This is incredible
                                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                          • Very cool. Love the magic 8 ball idea. Thanks for sharing and please post the updates/ finished product.
                                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                            • I'm very proficient in 3ds max. I [b]NEED[/b] a 3d printer!!!!
                                              Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                              • This is amazing
                                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                                preload icon
                                                preload icon
                                                preload icon
                                                You are not allowed to view this content.