JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

Edited by Bricypoo: 8/26/2014 1:48:58 AM

So iv'e been on Bungie.net for 6 years today.

Today is a good day, knowing that iv'e been on this site for 6 years, and knowing on how much life i have wasted. I would go back and show you how bad i was making threads, (I still do make crap threads) having bad grammar, being warned and banned multiple times by Old Papa Rich and still i am here, because this community is awesome and i love you all. (Well, mostly everyone.) So, to make this thread on topic, what is your most memorable moment from Bungie.net or by Bungie? Mine is probably Bungie Day. Don't ask me why, but i know that playing Halo 3 and being on the site was a hell of a good time. <3
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• MARK NUUTTTTT!!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 8 and a half year, and counting of course! Best moment? The Halo 3 announcement on the frontpage of old old B.net, damn that's quite some time ago.
    Add more answer options

• I'm 5 what is this?
    Add more answer options

• Ah, Halo 3. The golden age of my gaming days. Miss them.
    Add more answer options

• I came up on my 5 year anniversary back in July. Time flies, man..
    Add more answer options

Congrats! I remember being up very late one summer night, lurking in a New Mombasa ilovebees thread with over 700 replies. I joined before the thread capped. I AM WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL I turn 10 today, bday bros. <3
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Congrats and happy birthday :) JTS
      Add more answer options

• Congrats! 1 more year until blue! ... [i]I want it back[/i].
      Add more answer options

• Awesome mate! My most memorable moment has to be when Bungie revealed they were going to make a new game. I literally jumped up and down my seat of happyness.
      Add more answer options

• I've been a fan of Bungie since about 2004-2005 when Halo CE came out, though I was too young to really make an account until just 3 years ago. My most memorable experience would probably the 20th Anniversary Bungie Day, when the Bags O' Swag were being sold. I got mine on one of the very last days, when I had lost all hope of ever finding one, and I ended up with one that I will cherish for a very long time. And congratulations! I give an internet-toast to the next six years and what wonders that may come. *Clink*
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Pretty sure I have been registered on Bungie since Halo 2 but it only says I've been registered for 4 years.... Long time fan I must admit.
        Add more answer options

• Welcome brother
        Add more answer options

• Congrats, welcome to the team!
        Add more answer options

• Oh you guys. This birthday is better than my upcoming 20th in 2 months! It's like i actually have friends! <3
        Add more answer options

• Only me?
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • I just joined today! We were meant for each other.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
            Green Twister
            Green Twister

Team Instinct - old

I have been here for 8 years but not that active mostly active during new game releases.
            Add more answer options

• Congrats!!
            Add more answer options

Takedown
            Takedown

If you can't build a robot, be a robot. - old

Are you actually the olympic champion? Happy anniversary friend.
            Add more answer options

• I think I'm getting close to my 8th year on here. Definitely my best memories were during the halo 3 days seeing how creative the community was with forge.
            Add more answer options

• This is my second month, and I'm only going to remember the pain of waiting till the ninth for the most anticipated game of my life.
            Add more answer options

• Welcome to the six year club. We're glad to have you!
            Add more answer options

• My best memory would be getting the blue flames and the star for my nameplate. So then I had legendary AND eternal flames. You can never have enough flames. :D
            Add more answer options

• I've been here for 6 as well, but my main is only four years old.
            Add more answer options

• Congrats on your 6th year here! . Bungie.net was just a site for Halo news and stats for me for a couple of years until they announced the Vidmaster Achievements Road to Recon. I found myself in need of Squad mates in ODST so I created my first post in the forums and pretty soon I had a few people comment also in need of a reliable gamer. So as the story goes we all ended up with Halo Recon Armor and a friendship that lasts to this very day.
            Add more answer options

• After Reach launched, Noble Team showed up on the forums for a bit. That was entertaining.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.