JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Guardians of Elysium
Edited by SwArT420IV XX: 8/28/2014 11:04:04 PM

More dragon speculation

After looking closely at this gif it looks like whatever the skull is from had horns that were cut off. [url]http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140803230346/destinypedia/images/thumb/b/ba/19.png/640px-19.png[/url] Maybe a young dragon. Edit Aug 28 [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkOXXWf3pYQ[/url] starting at 4:48 there is new footage, at 4:58 there are ribs...I am starting to go crazy... Like Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory May I remind you that this is all [b]speculation[/b].
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Its from the same creature as the Warlock hem Dire Skull if Akharam (?) Its the creature you'll see flying around mars every now and then.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Wonder where the dragon is located that we get to kill.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • on a side note, slow clap should def be an emote!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • It's going to be amazing.... I wish they did not say there were i would have loved to be surprised by it
        Add more answer options

• Well then it seems the dragons are called Ahamkara.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • I tried to edit that gif better but I broke it. Sorry. [spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/LfpjdAF.gif[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• Maybe it was a young dragon, guess we'll have to wait and see...
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • [i]And the plot thickens. . .[/i]
            Add more answer options

• It's a sheep.
            Add more answer options

• that would be a tiny dragon if you think that skull on his arm is one.
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • You ANIMALS!
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Lafiel Silves: 8/25/2014 8:07:26 PM
              ppl are always doubting are existence, even when we burn down their cities, eat their children. and take their women for "population control". thy nay Sayers will learn soon. ;3
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.