JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by Grim Radke: 8/23/2014 5:30:27 PM

Ringtones anyone?

Yes now shut up and take my money!

No

The poll saids it all, do you want a Destiny ringtone for your phone? Yes or no? Have any idea's for a ringtone maybe? Well just post them right here in the forums I am personally making some custom ringtones built around Destiny. The link located above contains the latest version of the ringtone pack I have created! check back for updates on this matter. Maybe Bungie will start making ringtones soon? who knows. [b]Forum Update 1.0.2[/b] [i] -Changed the body of the original post -Added Font Hierarchy -Suggestions moved to development -V1.0 Ringtone Package Released[/i] [b]=Released=[/b] [i]Destiny Ringtone pack V1.0[/i] [b]^In Development^[/b] [i] (None ATM)[/i]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimmmeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

7 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.