JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/25/2014 11:15:37 AM

it's GOLD everyone READ NOW!!!!!

The final build of the game is GOLD!!! Meaning the final build of the game is done it's locked down they have made disks and are going to retailer NOW!!!! All we have to do is now cry with joy and sit back and relax 14 more days Guardians!!!!! [spoiler]YYYYYIIIIIEEEEEUUUU!!!!!!![/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• *Pulls out Halo CE Magnum* [i]Alright, who bumped this??[/i]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I have a lead on what route the trucks are taking to the retailers . Anyone up for a heist?
    Add more answer options

62 Replies
    • OH MY GOD! A ZOMBIE! *starts chanting "DIE!!!" between each shotgun blast*
      Add more answer options

• I can't wait to have my own little Ghost! Eeeeeeee
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVcyeoXLG-A
        Add more answer options

• It's just a game. Calm down.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Why must they release it on a Tuesday??? It would be so much more helpful if they released Destiny on the Friday before.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Move faster time!!!
            Add more answer options

• Took a week off :D from 9th to 15th!
            Add more answer options

10 Replies
            • The hype is totally real, is this what joy puking feels like?
              Add more answer options

• Longest 14 days of my life..
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
              • No I am Gold!!! :)
                Add more answer options

• Correction: A game "going Gold" means that it's currently being manufactured onto disk. No retailers will be receiving it for quite a while yet as [i]millions[/i] of discs have to be made. Not jumping your shit, just a minor correction.
                Add more answer options

12 Replies
                • [quote]sit back and relax 14 more days [/quote] how the hell is that even possible?!?
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • Let the 14 days of cumming commence!!
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • *Titan dump in armor* No, I do not have a waste filtration system installed.
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Earth, fire, all that kinda thing.
                        Add more answer options

10 Replies
                        • My reaction.
                          Add more answer options

• so excited that it already shipped.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Dude old news. They whent gold over 2 weeks ago
                            Add more answer options

• Calm down
                            Add more answer options

• -blam!- yeeea! I'm on holiday to Cyprus Saturday so that shall keep me busy till I get back on the 7th :D
                            Add more answer options

• I've never been this excited for a game.
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • Thank you based god.
                              Add more answer options

• They are so cruel. Making it Gold and still forcing us to wait!
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • In that case... who wants to raid gamestop?
                                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.