JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Stygian Mole: 8/25/2014 9:50:23 AM

Mars Raid Final Boss

So, this is you facing up to the final Cabal boss for the raid that will eventually be set on Mars. How does that make you feel?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [i]"Whatever, Cabal. I've got my loot, I'm going back to Orbit.."[/i]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

19 Replies
    • If people need someone to play with hit me up and add me! PS4! isucki
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Edited by C0SMIC Killjoy: 8/26/2014 2:55:49 PM
        Save the Manatees!!
        Add more answer options

• Reread this meme in mignoct's the green Mooninites' voice from aqua teen hunger force. He's my go to voice for alien species being condescending to humans.
        Add more answer options

• I'm not sweating yet....
        Add more answer options

• Love the hashtags, lol.
        Add more answer options

• A Taco Stand
        Add more answer options

• Caleb the cabals evil twin
        Add more answer options

• The final boss should be Marvin the Martian.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Edited by WNxPowder: 8/25/2014 9:52:19 PM
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • That things no joke
            Add more answer options

• im ready to take them on bring it carbal
            Add more answer options

• Lololol
            Add more answer options

• None can best his camouflage! [spoiler]Hint: He is actually in this very picture![/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

7 Replies
            • There is no raid on Mars lol. Never will be either.
              Add more answer options

26 Replies
              • Edited by Bob the Cabal: 8/25/2014 1:27:30 PM
                Great, just give him Cabal Kabobs
                Add more answer options

19 Replies
                  DawnBlue
                  DawnBlue

Whoom whoom - old

HOW DID YOU NOT INCLUDE THIS?!
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    Add more answer options

• I think they need to make raids harder its gonna be too easy for my team, man this is nothing come on
                    Add more answer options

11 Replies
                    • https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6799819776/hC09A6007/ http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130511141123/dragonball/images/1/12/Spider-Man_This_isn't_even_my_final_form.jpg
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by scarefacedude101: 8/25/2014 7:15:48 PM
                      That he needs help because he's about to have a heart attack.
                      Add more answer options

• Lol cakes.
                      Add more answer options

• Ha. 360. I dont even have that problem. pff. [spoiler]I need a PS4 dont I..[/spoiler]
                      Add more answer options

6 Replies
                      • something along the lines of this.
                        Add more answer options

9 Replies
                        • Take away his bucket and you can one shot him
                          Add more answer options

• Excellent use of the provided materials. Liked.
                          Add more answer options

preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.