JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Jinogre: 8/25/2014 7:41:06 PM
Jinogre

Did you notice this?

Back with another drawing. Noticed this a while back in the more recent Launch Gameplay Trailer and finished drawing this after 4 days of absence. Now I'm deliberating whether I should stay as a Bladedancer or play as a Sunsinger... Congratulations to all these guys who spotted what I forgot to draw: VIRGIL - 22m ago [b]Matrix Tech 26[/b] - 7h 26m ago (Winner for having relative fastest time and for spotting the [i]thing out of the ordinary[/i]) Nater117 - 56m ago Shere Khan - 1h 42m ago Forgiven Yo - 1h 46m ago py5cho 5partan - 2h 39m ago Skullcrusher - 3h 27m ago Hells BrEaKeR - 3h 2m ago NiTGriT - 7h 28m ago CHeroKEYS - 8h 29m ago Oh ver driive - 3h 4m ago hawkeyez8 - 6h 18m ago Don't worry; I'm still working on the bar drawing (this thread [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/68174196/0/0/1]here[/url]).
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Its pretty cool. Until you realize that all you can do is throw a couple grenades.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

6 Replies
    • Praise the Sun!!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Does that titan have his titan mark?
        Add more answer options

• Aboniks, I've seen that guy before. Pretty cool person.
        Add more answer options

• How are bladedancers gona incite hatred in fellows players? when they attempt to teabag they disappear
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • did anyone notice this today @_@
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • If the warlock can get wings like that! -blam!-ing badass man! Awesome
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Edited by OmeezySoSleazy: 8/25/2014 3:33:14 PM
              Why doesn't the Warlock have a weapon? [spoiler]is that it ?[/spoiler] Also, would a laughing wolf be out of the ordinary ?
              Add more answer options

8 Replies
              • Too bad that Titan doesn't have a waist sash :(
                Add more answer options

Arcite
                Arcite

Destiny Lore Freak :-) - old

Why isn't there a chicken?? 8(
                Add more answer options

• I know what I'm going to do when destiny is released. I'm going to make my character look as much like Goku as possible and scream KAIO-KEN whenever I use sunsinger lol
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Does. . . That Titan have abs?
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Warlock confirmed as demon. KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FI- ...wait...
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Sun Praising Space Wizards \|T|/ Praise The Sun
                      Add more answer options

• Darn it I need to be here when he posts this at the exact moment. Will you do anymore of these challengers I must make the cut for that comic
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • ok
                        Add more answer options

• Already planned on using the Sunsinger haha!
                        Add more answer options

• I love this. Made my day bro
                        Add more answer options

• I loved the bar one
                        Add more answer options

• AND I AM ON A PLANE.
                        Add more answer options

7 Replies
                        • You transgendered whore fu[i]c[/i]k. Can you not see that your drawings promote gayism and transgenderism, two of the world's most virulent diseases?!
                          Add more answer options

17 Replies
                          • Titan defender using his ward of dawn like a hamsterball- it must be done
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • if anybody wants someone to play with, add isucki. PS4.
                              Add more answer options

• I declare you draw the hunter to use a spork instead of a knife for bladedancer :)
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • Has Jinogre gone too far?
                                Add more answer options

• Edited by TheChewyness: 8/27/2014 9:05:19 AM
                                As for which subclass you should play: all six of them. I don't get why everyone is acting like they'll only play one subclass, and that one subclass only. Oh, and nice drawing. Hunter somehow looks badass and adorable.
                                Add more answer options

preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.