JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by HawK: 8/25/2014 6:46:57 AM
HawK

What shader are you going to use ? ( name wise )

Check them all out: http://destinydb.info/inventory/buckets/2973005342 I think I want the Themisto.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• There is a shader called: Sparklepony ROFL !
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Aggggghhhhhh too many shaders! Too much customization! I'll never be able to decide! Babylon looks cool though
      Add more answer options

• The names for them are awesome as well
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Super black and bittersteel
        Add more answer options

• Eye of the Mad God.
        Add more answer options

• I feel like I'm going to spend a lot of time in destiny getting all these shaders
        Add more answer options

• Very cool! Achilles looks sweet
        Add more answer options

• Superblack
        Add more answer options

• its got potential. I would like to see examples on how they translate to our armor.
        Add more answer options

• Double Banshee or The Hanged Man.
        Add more answer options

• Sparklepony
        Add more answer options

7 Replies
        • Iron wolf
          Add more answer options

• anything with red
          Add more answer options

• Revenent since it's closest to the colors Kirito wore in Sao 😂😳
          Add more answer options

7 Replies
          • Based on the icons alone... Bittersteel or The Hanged Man.
            Add more answer options

• Either revenent or super black. Super black being my favorite.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Got the one called Urban Proxy in the beta, and wanted to see it. It so far has turned into "ThunderDevil" in my inventory..both sound interesting. I think bungie is adding/changing items up still.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Edited by Sk8trfreak: 8/25/2014 7:30:43 AM
                So how do the shaders work exactly? Is it just the color within the circle?
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • AuroraBlur, Bloodpact and Carthage 0100 all look like nice colour combos to me
                  Add more answer options

• Prism dancer or rosegold
                  Add more answer options

• I'm going to spend a lot of time searching for the shaders 😳...
                  Add more answer options

• Diggin' that broadsword
                  Add more answer options

• That friggin broadsword is killin' it. I need that one.
                  Add more answer options

• Amalthea, God of War, and cartridge look sick
                  Add more answer options

• Fallen Crown
                  Add more answer options

• August seraph, babylon, or fallen crown
                  Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.