JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by HawK: 8/25/2014 6:46:57 AM
HawK

What shader are you going to use ? ( name wise )

Check them all out: http://destinydb.info/inventory/buckets/2973005342 I think I want the Themisto.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• There is a shader called: Sparklepony ROFL !
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Aggggghhhhhh too many shaders! Too much customization! I'll never be able to decide! Babylon looks cool though
      Add more answer options

• The names for them are awesome as well
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Super black and bittersteel
        Add more answer options

• Eye of the Mad God.
        Add more answer options

• I feel like I'm going to spend a lot of time in destiny getting all these shaders
        Add more answer options

• Very cool! Achilles looks sweet
        Add more answer options

• Superblack
        Add more answer options

• its got potential. I would like to see examples on how they translate to our armor.
        Add more answer options

• Double Banshee or The Hanged Man.
        Add more answer options

• Sparklepony
        Add more answer options

7 Replies
        • Iron wolf
          Add more answer options

• anything with red
          Add more answer options

• Revenent since it's closest to the colors Kirito wore in Sao 😂😳
          Add more answer options

7 Replies
          • Based on the icons alone... Bittersteel or The Hanged Man.
            Add more answer options

• Either revenent or super black. Super black being my favorite.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Got the one called Urban Proxy in the beta, and wanted to see it. It so far has turned into "ThunderDevil" in my inventory..both sound interesting. I think bungie is adding/changing items up still.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Edited by Sk8trfreak: 8/25/2014 7:30:43 AM
                So how do the shaders work exactly? Is it just the color within the circle?
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • AuroraBlur, Bloodpact and Carthage 0100 all look like nice colour combos to me
                  Add more answer options

• Prism dancer or rosegold
                  Add more answer options

• I'm going to spend a lot of time searching for the shaders 😳...
                  Add more answer options

• Diggin' that broadsword
                  Add more answer options

• That friggin broadsword is killin' it. I need that one.
                  Add more answer options

• Amalthea, God of War, and cartridge look sick
                  Add more answer options

• Fallen Crown
                  Add more answer options

• August seraph, babylon, or fallen crown
                  Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.