JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Mars: 8/25/2014 5:48:03 AM
Mars

Titan Wallpaper

Hey guys! I just wanted to share with you all an illustration I just finished up recently. I'm totally going to be playing as a Titan so I wanted some cool wallpapers to share with all the other Titans out there. Let me know what you think! Edit: Oh yeah, I should have mentioned that I'm planning on getting to the Hunter and Warlock eventually, but not to expect either of them for a few days. I'll try to update people with new illustrations when I have the time!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Nice
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Are you still thinking about making more?
    Add more answer options

New lock screen. Awesome work.
    Add more answer options

• How can I save these while on a I phone 4?
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Rockin work man, and thanks for sharing it with us all!
      Add more answer options

• Yes! Thank you, I've been looking for a cool decent background for a whopping hour! Great work.
      Add more answer options

• dang dude! so sick. loving the minimalist feel of it. if only Titans could use broadswords or something, haha. I work in graphic design too and I've been meaning to create some art about Destiny. thanks for the inspiration!
      Add more answer options

• That looks so cool. Going to get the wallpaper for my ipod and tablet.
      Add more answer options

• Nice work!
      Add more answer options

• Just set this as my lock screen. Thanks for sharing!
      Add more answer options

• Thanks for sharing, awesome design! Will be using!
      Add more answer options

• This is awesome. Thanks for sharing!
      Add more answer options

• Is there a specific program you used for this? I'm guessing Adobe Illustrator. And a specific tablet?
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Nice. Will definitely use! Question. Why two swords and not like a fist and a rifle or two rifles or two fists? Not a criticism, just curious.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Thanks
          Add more answer options

• Well done man!! Gonna use one of those for my Note 3! Thank you :D
          Add more answer options

• Thank you, will use!
          Add more answer options

• I love the crisp lines and clean look. PERFECT for a Phone Wallpaper, Your art will walk around with me in my pocket for a while.
          Add more answer options

• Really nice pic!! You are really talented! Thank you very much for the wallpaper!! :D Just a question.. :p Were can will you post the Warlock's. :)
          Add more answer options

• Nice work. Just a suggestion but guns instead of swords behind the head would have made me drool. Still super nice, wish I was talented like yourself!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Now all the COD fanboys are going to ask for a Hunter one.
            Add more answer options

• Really cool work. The "In Titan We Trust" would be sweet on tshirt, long sleeve or hoodies.
            Add more answer options

• Found my new wallpaper
            Add more answer options

• Awesome dude. I'll be waiting for the hunter.
            Add more answer options

• Both of these are really nice, I think I'll use them! The design reminds me of Halo's Legendary shield.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Very nice.
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.