JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/25/2014 4:39:13 AM

This is what happens when your girlfriend is a 3rd grade teacher.

She's pretty crafty and she knows I'm counting down the days till Destiny comes out. She made me these because the shirt was unavailable for purchase at the time. Not bad lol.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by DSAJDEZ09: 8/27/2014 1:12:54 AM
    Look what my gf made me!! :) She's got a lot goin for her.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I had a chrush on my third grade teacher too, but all I got was a restraining order. #youwin
      Add more answer options

• Definite keeper man
      Add more answer options

• U better take good care of that woman :D
      Add more answer options

• I'm going to ask the question that all us straight men are thinking. Is she hot? Any photographs?
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Awesome bro!...I think i woulda ate her face...and, uhmmm..
        Add more answer options

• Aww she even added a shotgun for every class you're gonna use aww she knows how much of a camper you are <3 that's true love when she knows you camp with a shotgun
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • thats pretty cool, she sounds like a keeper =)
          Add more answer options

• I'll donate $2000 to the "Help the man propose to this amazing woman" foundation.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Dope!!!!!!!
            Add more answer options

• Brilliant! You lucky bastard! Show her some love!
            Add more answer options

• Oh shit i thought it said, "What happens when your girlfriend is a third grader."
            Add more answer options

10 Replies
            • If you don't marry her there's something seriously wrong with the world
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                DawnBlue
                DawnBlue

Whoom whoom - old

That warlock... is amazing. As is the whole thing. I'd pay to have these on my wall... do you mind if I copy them? Or, should I say, does she mind?
                Add more answer options

• She's a keeper. :)
                Add more answer options

• She'll raise some fine Guardians. I can trust our successors.
                Add more answer options

• I want them
                Add more answer options

• Why have you not married her yet?!
                Add more answer options

• WHAT? Not bad lol. ? That's all man? She put hours into this, and this all what she made for you is effin cute :) you should appreciate her man
                Add more answer options

• shes pretty great but marriage is not on my list of things to do atm lol.
                Add more answer options

• She's perfect!
                Add more answer options

• I hope you're picking out a ring for her right at this moment.
                Add more answer options

• Wife her.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • She's a keeper. Get down on one knee and propose to her. Now.
                  Add more answer options

• Very cool! I love all these old 8-bit Destiny Characters.
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by OutHouse: 8/26/2014 7:03:17 PM
                  Pretty awesome man. U better step up and do something legit for that lady. Flowers and day at spa with a friend. Do eeeet.
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.