JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by kingbama: 8/25/2014 3:50:27 AM

How will you be playing Destiny and what do you look forward to the most in the game?

Drunk or High

Chips and soda kind of guy

All the above

As soon as the kids go to sleep

Hey guys, just a fun post to see how will YOU get the most out of your experience playing Destiny.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I feel like this isn't a feedback post. Why post it in the feedback forums.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

4 Replies
    • I'm all hopped up on Mountain Dew!
      Add more answer options

• Yeah I put option 2 but tbh. Im take a few days off and beat the shit out of the darkness. Probs try a few charachters as well hehe
      Add more answer options

• I'll be playing destiny smoking a pipe in my bow tie and best slippers :D
      Add more answer options

• Should have had a "None of the above," but it's ok; I'm the "sit on the bed and play kind of guy" =)
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.