JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in:FireTeam Oscar Golf
8/25/2014 3:48:50 AM

What class are u playing 1st?

Hunter

Titan

Warlock

Vote and comment with your class. Just want to see how diverse we'll be.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ill be trying out the titan first to see how it is, didn't get in on the beta so not sure as of yet where I will stay.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• looks like we're gonna be a clan of warlocks haha
    Add more answer options

• im torn i loved the warlock in the beta however the more i see the hunter i like him too i feel like ill main a warlock i mean who doesn't throwing them nova bombs but im definitely going to want to cut up some monsters with blade dancer
    Add more answer options

• Warlock! But I really want to play as every class. But Warlock as a main
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Loved warlock in beta so I'm sticken with that
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • I'll be playing as a hunter to start. Really enjoyed it in the beta. I'll possibly branch out, but will focus on hunter.
        Add more answer options

prophet118
        prophet118

af60730b - old

Warlock
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.