JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Competitive

Competitive Multiplayer Discussion

8/25/2014 2:07:37 AM

Wouldn't it be better if PvP featured killcams?

Yes, I want to be awesome.

No, it's horrible.

Quebec Pizza

When we play PvP, we want to have fun competing. What better way to enjoy your success, than to see a slow motion kill of the last kill of the match in all its glory? Essentially, the last kill would be glorified so as to drive home the winning team's victory to the opposition. As soon as the last kill happens an instant replay would take over everyone's screen and force everyone to watch it, unless you hit x to skip and proceeded directly to the postgame lobby, making it optional. However, it would let the winners feel more like a legend. Great idea, no?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No,killcams just give away people's positions..in my opinion no game should have them,especially Destiny.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I hate killcams ingame. I prefer to spectate my teammates. On the other hand, it would be nice if games would record footage like in Halo 3 where you can jump from person to person.
      Add more answer options

• I personally disagree. Most kill cams are pretty off in games like cod anyways and it causes people in close games to throw because they tried to get a 360 noscope instead of just shooting them in the head.
      Add more answer options

• Not need killcams. Destiny already looks enough like Call of Duty as it is.
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • I would like a game winning (or last) kill cam, don't think it's a good idea for any other time though
        Add more answer options

• Who cares its just pvp...
        Add more answer options

• An optional highlight thing after the match would be cool
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • I actually just like the final kill cam. The strive to earn that last kill in an extremely skilled / funny way is fun to do.
          Add more answer options

• I like how battlefield does it.
          Add more answer options

• Throw out killcams. Bring in theater mode. This decision will make this game number one.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • A "Match Highlights" shown behind the leaderboard would be cool.
            Add more answer options

• I would prefer a system like KZSF had instead of a killcam.
            Add more answer options

• I don`t want fools knowings how I killed them.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • I believe CoD has kill cam copywritten. I could be wrong.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • If you want kill cams go back to CoD.......that being said..hell no , no kill cams
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • They're not horrible I just don't want them.
                  Add more answer options

• No thanks. CoD has kill cams. Destiny doesn't need them.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • I would like am end match cinematic like in assassin's creed wolfpack when they synchronize kill but it just be default and you could customized your final kill
                    Add more answer options

• I like kill cams, because they help me improve. I sometimes loose a gunfight that I thought I should have won. In cod, I watch the kill cam and find out why I lost so it doesn't happen again. I found learning pvp in destiny to be slower without that tool.
                    Add more answer options

• I need my 720 yy Noscope lasagna shot to be final kill cam In search and rescue
                    Add more answer options

• Once again, this isn't Call of Duty. This is Destiny. There's no reason to have Kill cams. The Crucible is a part of the overall narrative. CoD and Battlefield it's just an episodic time sink. Even in Multiplayer in Destiny you're playing out story modes even if it's just for one faction's credibility to rise.
                    Add more answer options

• That's the only kind of kill cam I would ē expect.
                    Add more answer options

• Honestly it would be awesome one Final snack to the losers
                    Add more answer options

• Edited by db022190: 8/26/2014 1:21:39 AM
                    I hope you're not a Canadiens fan. [spoiler]I'm just assuming you're from Quebec, for all I know I'm just looking into things too much[/spoiler]
                    Add more answer options

• Kill cams are a waste of time in my opinion
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • go bak 2 cod
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.