JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by MrTrigger: 8/25/2014 2:06:09 AM

favorite class in Diablo 3

barbarian

crusader

demon hunter

monk

witch doctor

wizard

My personal favorite is the wizard I want to see which one is the most popular
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I originally loved the DH, and still find it a blast to play as, but now love the Crusader. It is pretty OP'd and constantly heals with the right passive and active skills.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Crusader is my current favourite. First play through on console and I am absolutely kicking arse with my Crusader, nothing can touch me! Probably go Barbarian for the next play through.
    Add more answer options

• So people don't like force
    Add more answer options

• Bump
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Crushing crusader FTW
      Add more answer options

• Crusader. "Yo dawg... I heard you like being an invincible fortress with the power of the Death Star. So I made you the Crusader class!"
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • tough choice really, I enjoy all but the witch doctor and the barbarian really. I was pleasantly surprised by the crusader though
        Add more answer options

• I played as the wizard, loved it. I tried out a couple if the other classes but they just seemed, well boring. Getting the uee once it drops in price, £60 seems steep for 1 new class and a few extra missions
        Add more answer options

• Crusader because it's the blatantly most powerful.
        Add more answer options

• Monk is pretty awesome, haven't tried the others yet. I take that back, I used the barbarian on the 360 demo
        Add more answer options

• Crusader seems like the best attributes of the 5 previous classes combined into one.
        Add more answer options

• I feel like all the classes are lackluster. Skill wise, they're all pretty boring, but the Hunter has the better looking gear IMO so I rolled that.
        Add more answer options

• Monk
        Add more answer options

• My personal favorite has been the crusader.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.