JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/25/2014 1:56:09 AM

What will you go to the tower for??

To chill with friends

To encrypt engrams

To check updates (new weapons, etc)

To buy new ship/sparrow/weapons/armor

Buy new bounties

Other...Comment

What will guys do at the Tower??
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Decrypt. The Cryptarch [b]Decrypts[/b] encrypted engrams.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• All of the above
    Add more answer options

• Gotta go with all of the above. I can't imagine anyone will go to the tower for just one thing for their entire Destiny career
    Add more answer options

• [b][i][u]EVERYTHING[/u][/i][/b]
    Add more answer options

• To sell all my Galahad_b's
    Add more answer options

• bathroom breaks @_@
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • ENGRAMS!!! And reputation armor.
      Add more answer options

• Engram, weapons, and bounties.
      Add more answer options

• The purple ball
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Everything on this list obviously!!! All hale the tower
        Add more answer options

• To DANCE PARTY!!!!!
        Add more answer options

• Special orders
        Add more answer options

• Everything. Why would I exclude any of those?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Dance
          Add more answer options

• Anything and everything.
          Add more answer options

• I plan to dance in the tree right next to the weapons dealer just as I did in the Beta.
          Add more answer options

• It would be to decrypt engrams
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Edited by Eating Dinner: 8/25/2014 5:25:25 AM
            *decrypt engrams, plus where's the praise the purple ball option?
            Add more answer options

• To see the marvelous purple ball.
            Add more answer options

• You forgot THE most important activity... Dancing!!
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • All of them.
              Add more answer options

• 9/10 times I'm in the tower, I'm sitting on the edge looking at the Traveler and the Dynamics of the city itself... Or I'm getting food. I liek fuud.
              Add more answer options

• All of the above, Plus. Dance parties.
              Add more answer options

• Everything it's meant for...
              Add more answer options

• All of the above?
              Add more answer options

• Because occasionally you have to. If you can't have a gun, I don't wanna go. Call me old-fashioned, but this is a shooter..
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.