To chill with friends

To encrypt engrams

To check updates (new weapons, etc)

To buy new ship/sparrow/weapons/armor

Buy new bounties

Other...Comment

What will guys do at the Tower??
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Decrypt. The Cryptarch [b]Decrypts[/b] encrypted engrams.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• All of the above
    Add more answer options

• Gotta go with all of the above. I can't imagine anyone will go to the tower for just one thing for their entire Destiny career
    Add more answer options

• [b][i][u]EVERYTHING[/u][/i][/b]
    Add more answer options

• To sell all my Galahad_b's
    Add more answer options

• bathroom breaks @_@
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • ENGRAMS!!! And reputation armor.
      Add more answer options

• Engram, weapons, and bounties.
      Add more answer options

• The purple ball
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Everything on this list obviously!!! All hale the tower
        Add more answer options

• To DANCE PARTY!!!!!
        Add more answer options

• Special orders
        Add more answer options

• Everything. Why would I exclude any of those?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Dance
          Add more answer options

• Anything and everything.
          Add more answer options

• I plan to dance in the tree right next to the weapons dealer just as I did in the Beta.
          Add more answer options

• It would be to decrypt engrams
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Edited by Eating Dinner: 8/25/2014 5:25:25 AM
            *decrypt engrams, plus where's the praise the purple ball option?
            Add more answer options

• To see the marvelous purple ball.
            Add more answer options

• You forgot THE most important activity... Dancing!!
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • All of them.
              Add more answer options

• 9/10 times I'm in the tower, I'm sitting on the edge looking at the Traveler and the Dynamics of the city itself... Or I'm getting food. I liek fuud.
              Add more answer options

• All of the above, Plus. Dance parties.
              Add more answer options

• Everything it's meant for...
              Add more answer options

• All of the above?
              Add more answer options

• Because occasionally you have to. If you can't have a gun, I don't wanna go. Call me old-fashioned, but this is a shooter..
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.