JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/23/2014 12:40:40 AM
DeeJ

Bungie Weekly Update - 08/22/2014

[url=/en/News/News?aid=12054]Bungie Weekly Update - 08/22/2014[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by terrorclash: 8/24/2014 9:24:29 PM
    Read the tweet about launch... So because I got the Ghost edition instead of the digital copy... I will have an up to 12 hour disadvantage compared to those who get to download the game early because they bought it digitally? I don't usually get bothered by things but in a game like this (a persistent online universe) everyone should have access to the game at the same time... Its simply how launches for these types of games are done... Yes I know this isn't an MMO but the leveling and social system are extremely similar... Pretty bummed that I will sign on for the first time and see people at a much higher level than me... Edit: 12 hours refers to time zone difference.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

28 Replies
    1 2
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.