JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

8/24/2014 9:06:31 PM

I think my kitten works at Bungie.

If you look at his nose you will see a 7 shaped mark. This cannot be a coincidence. Can any Bungie employees verify it? He often disappears and I believe this may hint towards his activites.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Mine just lays on my controller when I'm trying to play games XD
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My cat's name is Ninja. Maybe she secretly wields the banhammer of justice in between catnaps... and coffee breaks. New conspiracy theory: Bungie is secretly run by cats.
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • Bring back Tiger Man!
      Add more answer options

• Nah your kitten be turning tricks for other kittens. That 7 is how they recognize him.
      Add more answer options

• That would be cool. Mine just stays out all day and then you have to call her by tapping continuously on her canned food.
      Add more answer options

Commander Scurvy
      Commander Scurvy

Make Mordor great again. - old

I wish my cat could get a job. He just sleeps all day and meows at me when he wants food. What a slacker.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • It's about time cats started working. Mine needs to buy his own food. He'd get fired for sleeping on the job though.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.