JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

8/24/2014 6:36:43 PM

Hardcore(no spawn) campaign difficulty

Make a difficulty that allows no spawning, one death results in mission restart but gives huge rewards
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bump
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This needs more likes
    Add more answer options

• Me like
    Add more answer options

• Would love this. Always done things on legendary difficulty on halo. Loved the challenge.
    Add more answer options

PhNx Hellfire
    PhNx Hellfire

Waiting to become an Iron Lord - old

I'm good. hardcore in shared world shooters is... well... a lot more hardcore then that. I do endorse mission playthroughs Halo iron skull style, but there's a lot of modifications they would need to make to truly make it hardcore. Besides, we got strikes and raids. Not much more hardcore then soloing a hard strike near your level or a raid on hard mode so...
    Add more answer options

7 Replies
    • I approve
      Add more answer options

• Hmm a hardcore gamer hmm. Ah whatever I'm in.
      Add more answer options

• Love it. You could have normal, hard, heroic, hardcore.
      Add more answer options

• I think this happens in raid, they said something about no respawns
      Add more answer options

• That would be great and the only way to respawn is through your teammates and if you all die then you start over.
      Add more answer options

• I mean they have this already somewhat - those darkness areas where you can't respawn. Although I would like to see that expanded. During the beta I played those missions on and it was a blast
      Add more answer options

• Bungie make this happen! XD
      Add more answer options

• That's not what comes to mind when I hear "hardcore". In Diablo (3), a hardcore character is one that plays until it dies. But when he or she dies....that character is dead FOREVER. Done. Game over, start again from the beginning.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I played on hard mode .........it was hard but it was a bit challenging when your only level one
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • They talked about the Nightfall events having various 'modifiers'. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them had that particular modification along with other tweeks of difficulty for the daily/weekly endgame content.
          Add more answer options

• Ppl are all for getting rewards in easy things. You want to challenge yourself or you want getting better gear more easily? If it's the first you can already do that. Restart at any death If it's for the second the answer is no
          Add more answer options

10 Replies
          • cant say I'd use it much myself but im all for more ways to play destiny and add extra challenges
            Add more answer options

• Right, good sir, I need to ask you a question. [i]Since when did Tiger Man blink in the display image?[/i]
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I agree, I mean hard mode brinfs some challange but hardcore mode would probably be for more skilled plauers, but I would like that.
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.