JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Banned n3rd: 8/25/2014 12:59:15 AM

The Five Pillars of Desticlism

Fellow Floodians, I give you the five beliefs by which all Desticles live: [b]1-Bungie Are Gods[/b] Bungie can create the funds and resources needed to make their game from thin air. They can produce a $500 million dollar game independently. Any business decision they make is purely because they feel like it. [b]2-DeeJ is King of the Gods[/b] Despite DeeJ being just another employee at Bungie, he is the most powerful person in the company. He has the power to instantly enact any change suggested by the community. [b]3-The Forums Were Created For Destiny [/b] The Bungie forums did not exist before the creation of Destiny. Everyone on the forums either joined for Destiny or to troll. Marathon, Myth, ONI, Halo... These names are meaningless. [b]4-Games Besides Destiny are Irrelevant [/b]Destiny is the only game that matters anymore. All other games have had their times, but are now dead. Forget that Halo, Call of Duty, and many other franchises still have large, dedicated fan bases. Those games are dead. [b]5-Bungie Owes Its Community Everything[/b] It is Bungie's duty to tell their fans everything, to justify all their decisions to them, and to make any changes to Destiny that said fans deem appropriate. After all, Bungie absolutely needs each and every fan it can get. Every last follower of Destiny is vital to Bungie's success.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I went back to #Destiny...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • What, is this like a twisted form of Islam?
      Add more answer options

• alright ima post it in the hideout of desticles[spoiler]i credited u just in case[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
        Sleepy Bio
        Sleepy Bio

Would you look at the time? Its Nap Time - 8/23/2016 8:30:26 PM

Yup, that's hitting the nail dead on in the head.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Edited by Wolfmother: 1/25/2015 3:52:13 PM
          put the Pillars in #Destiny[spoiler]I [i][u]DARE [/u][/i]YOU[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• I'd almost applaud you if every desticle didn't over zealously claim they hate the game. (They won't admit they love it or actually have nothing better to play right now)
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • 10/10
            Add more answer options

• Pillar starts with the letter P
            Add more answer options

• [i]Interesting[/i]
            Add more answer options

• 101st post
            Add more answer options

• [b][u]100TH POST[/u][/b]
            Add more answer options

• #Destiny
            Add more answer options

• Bump this holy thread of truth!
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Foudre Fondue: 9/3/2014 1:18:47 AM
            Foudre Fondue
            Foudre Fondue

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my paw- - old

[b]42.0-Blaze it ERREY DAY[/b]
            Add more answer options

• We also turn West, towards Bellevue Washington, and kneel in prayer 5 times a day.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Bhamp
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • [quote]3-The Forums Were Created For Destiny The Bungie forums did not exist before the creation of Destiny. Everyone on the forums either joined for Destiny or to troll. Marathon, Myth, ONI, Halo... These names are meaningless. [/quote] If you don't think this is true at this point, I don't even know what to say to you.
                Add more answer options

• The sad part: people actually believe most of these lol
                Add more answer options

• Henceforth we shall refer to this as Reference Document D-7: A Guide to Identifying Desticles in the Field
                Add more answer options

• Interesting… we must conduct more studies to learn more about these fascinating idiots
                Add more answer options

• Rule Number 6: Everyone likes Destiny Rule Number 7: Any other class than mine is overpowered
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Where was 'Negative opinions on Destiny are just troll threads, no matter how good the argument is'
                  Add more answer options

• Case in point: look at all the idiots in the Guardian vs Master Chief thread
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • This should be the official document used in identifying a Desticle. 10/10
                    Add more answer options

• Saved thread for future reference
                    Add more answer options

• Edited by Sage of Yoitsu: 8/25/2014 1:03:03 AM
                    Can I have your permission to create a Bungieball comic out of this?
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.