JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Trquis: 8/24/2014 7:18:46 AM
Trquis

Some girl said she loves me

So, a friend gave me some girl's Kik, we messaged back and forth for a few days, and now she says she loves me? I don't understand any of this, it's a bit comical.. I asked if she was serious and she replied with "Yes." It's all a very strange situation.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "I love me too"
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Eat her. [spoiler]works every time[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• And? Did you spill your load in your pants?
      Add more answer options

• [i]Why did your post not end with[quote] Wut do?[/quote][/i]
      Add more answer options

• It's not true don't worry
      Add more answer options

• Love doesnt always mean love love... Its turning into more of another word for like
      Add more answer options

• Run...
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
        Golden Charizard
        Golden Charizard

No hands robo johnson - old

Tread lightly.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by FatherlyNick: 2/23/2015 7:45:22 PM
        She is playing games with you - kidnap her and stick glass shards under her nails until she confesses that she doesn't actually love you. After that, murder her for lying to you. trust me m8. OT: ask her if she would spread her butt cheeks for you - if she says she would, she is telling the truth.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Desperate whores.
          Add more answer options

• She wants your money
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Pee in her butt
            Add more answer options

• She's lying.
            Add more answer options

• I had a similar experience recently. She has my steam though. And she thinks I'm in jail. So im afraid to get back on cause I've been avoiding her for a week
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Tell her to get in the kitchen and make you a sandwich. Or else.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • [b] [/b]
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • There you go!
                  Add more answer options

55 Replies
                  • She's probably just very lonely, and mistaking infatuation for love. [spoiler]Sounds like time for a social experiment.[/spoiler]
                    Add more answer options

• Kik for tits!
                    Add more answer options

• Have her suck your dick
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      say: "i love...... ...cake......"
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Edited by human24: 8/25/2014 12:19:37 PM
                        Do you, if not say,"I don't feel the same way." Trust me I did the same thing and it wasn't fun.
                        Add more answer options

• [b] [/b]
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • So.... 12 hours, you banged yet?
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • I think she has a vitamin D deficiency. That's why she's acting so crazy. You should give her some so she'll calm down.
                            Add more answer options

4 Replies
                            • TWIST: it's not a girl.
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.