JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/24/2014 1:28:26 AM

Will Destiny require a code to play?

Hello, I actually have two questions. So I have 2 PS3's that I want Destiny for. One account for me and one for another person. [I read that Destiny is 100% online] 1) When the full game comes out will it require a code to play multiplayer or the game itself? (like black ops 2) 2) If I purchase the 1 digital version of Destiny. Will I be able to download it on multiple PS3's allowing me to play Destiny on all PS3's for two different accounts? (I want to pay once and get the game for 2 people, by using my account to download on the other PS3) Thanks
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • What you're suggesting for number 2 is called game sharing, a trick that people use to share games. Back in the day, you used to be able to download a game/dlc/whatever onto 5 different consoles (share with 4 friends) but in recent years sony have limited this to 2 consoles (yours and a friends) so you couldn't give the game to 2 other friends. It's also worth noting that developers/publishers/sony don't like the concept of game sharing, so asking about it on the official Bungie forums isn't the best thing to do.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.