JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/24/2014 1:31:17 AM

You will either relate or be like wtf

Don't you just hate it when you poop and the water splashes back but it hits a "bullseye" or in other words your poop hole. Dead center right in the poop hole. [spoiler]I am extremely bored[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• don't you hate it when you have a boner and you need to piss. [spoiler]like really bad[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Gurg-ump
      Add more answer options

• Those feels..
      Add more answer options

• Don't you hate it when you're peeing and you sneeze, causing your pee stream to be super charged and shooting out like a high caliber gun.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • try this video...
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Not really, if you notice you don't have to wipe as much when that happens
          Add more answer options

• I'm pooping [b]right now[/b] and that just happened. Almost punched my cat in the face.
          Add more answer options

• Don't you hate it when your poop turns into a living organism and crawls back up your butt? I know I do.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Don't you hate it when your butt hole turns into a Crayola marker and you waste the entire roll trying to wipe up endless poo residue
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • It really all depends on the shape and aerodynamics of the poop you created. Have you tried forming a poop that doesn't create such a splash?
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Raid Maker: 8/24/2014 9:08:41 PM
              Ignore this comment.
              Add more answer options

• ;-; i [i]hate[/i] that.
              Add more answer options

• Why would you make a thread about this? -_____-
              Add more answer options

• I hate when my dick is so big it touches the sides of the toilet because I forgot to set it on top of the toilet seat.
              Add more answer options

• Yes
              Add more answer options

• Yeah, it's so annoying!
              Add more answer options

• I relate and wtf
              Add more answer options

• I relate and wtf
              Add more answer options

• and the problem here is??????
              Add more answer options

• Yeah.. That's why I always put a thin layer of toilet paper down on the water before I take a crap to lower the risk of said thing happening.
              Add more answer options

• Yes, but only because the resulting boner hits the side of the bowl.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Yeah. Then it gets so cold. SOOOO COOOLD!!!!!
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Whilst we hate it, you cannot overlook that fact that there is a minority that... y'know... [i]don't[/i] hate it.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • I can relate M8. [spoiler]the worst is when a drop goes in just after the turd leaves.[/spoiler]
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      Pretty sure everyone can relate to that. Though the location of the splash doesn't matter as much as the fact that the splash occurred. Personally, I hate when I flush while sitting on a slow-draining toilet. Just sitting there, browsing the net, when suddenly.. my nuts feel like teabags dipped into cold water... Then you have to shower.
                      Add more answer options

• You gotta first put some tissues to soften the impact bro
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.