JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by AlphaEmpire: 8/23/2014 11:25:15 PM
AlphaEmpire
AlphaEmpire

Bring the Glory old

All classes unite!

I know I posted a thread on hunters but it was a joke and this is my apology to everyone :( I'm sorry Seriously everyone let's hug...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• In order to defeat the darkness we have to unite ! You might be a wolf, but together we are a pack !
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • So you finally see reason to the fact that we are all part's of an amazing defensive mechanism for the last city. What made you see light? I don't know. Any way one doesn't have to be a scholar if the traveler or a knight of the wall to see it. But it matters not, see you in the Verse fellow Guardian and godspeed.
      Add more answer options

• Hunters are boner garages
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • -blam!- that. Dance party instead.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Naked hugs?
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • *hugs* Then uses a storm fist to your face and walks away saying, " Never do that again."
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by LegacyOfTheAsh: 8/24/2014 8:56:18 PM
              NEVER! *activates Death from Above into the light core that powers the Tower and obliterates everyone*
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                Toland Drump
                Toland Drump

Make the last city great again - old

Every Titan needs a Warlock, and Warlock a Hunter.
                Add more answer options

• My class: The Tunterock
                Add more answer options

• Yess, Hunters take lead and the strong guy and the geek stay at the tower, we got this!
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I love you (no homo) (:
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Edited by A Drunk3n Duck: 8/24/2014 8:58:36 PM
                    WE SHALL RIDE INTO THE SUNSET ON OUR SPARROWS THAT RESEMBLE HORSES AND BAND TOGETHER! I suggest we form a gang...we shall be called, "Guardians". We shall join together against a common enemy that seems evil but has a purpose of good! While serving under an ally that seems to be good but could actually be evil! *cough*Reapers*cough*Protheans*cough*Covenant*cough*Forerunners*cough*. ALL HAIL THE PURPLE BALL!
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Friendship between the three classes? Blasphemy.
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • *hugs*
                        Add more answer options

• Yes! Hugs for every one! And beer! Beer for all! I'm buying! Hurts for friendship!
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • Group hug in the showers tonight
                          Add more answer options

• I cannot hug... Erm. Lost my arms.
                          Add more answer options

4 Replies
                          • so... you Surrender ? I think your follow Hunter think you are a traitor ... WHAT SAY YOU !
                            Add more answer options

6 Replies
                            • Hmm... How bout a fist bump?
                              Add more answer options

4 Replies
                              • Says he wants all classes to unite... [spoiler]Puts only the Titan in CAPS lol[/spoiler]
                                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                  RH Azure
                                  RH Azure

In a bad state of mind. Happy bday to me - 8/29/2016 6:04:49 AM

I like hugs
                                  Add more answer options

• Gitant Titan Havoc hug for everyone!
                                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                  • Never.
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • No.
                                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                      • *Sits on the floor and starts crying happily
                                        Add more answer options

7 Replies
                                        • If we hug can the purple ball be in the center?
                                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                          preload icon
                                          preload icon
                                          preload icon
                                          You are not allowed to view this content.