JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by Gio Luigi64: 8/23/2014 9:36:31 PM

What do you think the next Xbox is going to be called?

I think it's going to be called the Xbox -180 because these names keep fluctuating. The best answer will be selected for everyone to see.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Xbox Juan Only available in Spanish language, blares Mexican music 24/7, even when turned off
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Okama game sphere?
    Add more answer options

• The ogre box. The catch phrase can be, "it's never ogre" and shrek can be the mascot. It's already green so it would just need to switch a few more things.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Piece of shit 720
      Add more answer options

Koldraxon
      Koldraxon

Kol does not die; he simply phases out. - old

[404, name not found], so ^ happened.
      Add more answer options

• Xbox 2
      Add more answer options

• [b][i]TROLLOLOL[/i][/b]
      Add more answer options

• Like them or not Nintendo at least comes up with original names.
      Add more answer options

• They should follow apple and just stop coming up with silly names. Just call it xbox.
      Add more answer options

• Pancake cooker 234
      Add more answer options

• I was disappointed with the naming of 'Xbox One'. I much preferred 'Xbox Infinity' so I wish the next version is just 'Xbox'
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Xbox Next Xbox infinity Xbox Again Xbox It's Time to Get a Job Xbox Please Stop Buying These Xbox IV
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Dell. Or are we pretending there's going to be another generation of consoles for playing games? :-)
          Add more answer options

• XBOX FOUR
          Add more answer options

• Xbox 343
          Add more answer options

• The 10th Xbox should be called the XboX.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Xbox gey I hope the November update for the fixes all the bs it freakin sucks ballsacks
            Add more answer options

• Xbox two
            Add more answer options

• Xbox2
            Add more answer options

• It needs to be something that can be abbreviated to three characters, as all consoles should be. PS3 360 XB1 PS4 Xbox 720 sounds good to me.
            Add more answer options

• Edited by IrishVodkaBob: 8/23/2014 10:40:41 PM
            Follow history and name it the Xbox 360 Edit: Xbox One 360
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Edited by SoggyDiapers: 8/23/2014 10:01:50 PM
              Xbox one.5. What xbox one should of been
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.