JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by ChaosMetalMarty: 8/24/2014 6:17:42 PM

Martin O'Donnell takes the Ice Bucket Challange

Marty is Love Marty is Life
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Now he can release Music of the Spheres :)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [i] [/i]
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • There is a lot of people chugging Martys spunk. Is that normal around here?
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Without Marty, Halo would be nothing. Without Marty, nothing would be nothing. I vote we bake Marty a cake and bake another cake with Marty inside of it.
        Add more answer options

• Marty is love Marty is life
        Add more answer options

• Wait.... Why was Marty fired?
        Add more answer options

7 Replies
        • He needs some ice... after being fired.
          Add more answer options

• Like this if you cri'd.
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • *breaks into tears* [b][i][u]PRAISE MARTY!!!!!!!!!!!![/u][/i][/b] *Marty praising intensifies*
            Add more answer options

• Marty got fired.
            Add more answer options

• Excuse my newfaginess, but what's the issue with Deej?
            Add more answer options

• Don't you mean the ice water took the Marty O'Donnell challenge?
            Add more answer options

• Only Marty could do something as badass as take the IBC while singing the opening of the Halo theme. Glad to know he's still around, even after all he's been through.
            Add more answer options

• Marty > DeeJ
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • Marty is the Buddha of 2014.
              Add more answer options

• Been a while since the forums actually, legitimately made me lol xD
              Add more answer options

• Marty 4 President 2014
              Add more answer options

• That was golden! Praise be to Marty!
              Add more answer options

• PRAISE MARTEN
              Add more answer options

• Marty gras 2014
              Add more answer options

• What is the big deal with this guy again? I mean, he did the score for Halo, I get that, but...
              Add more answer options

11 Replies
              • This is awesome.
                Add more answer options

• Marty!!! FTW!!!
                Add more answer options

• [i]O'Donnell[/i] You wouldn't call Barack Obama 'Barack Obam'.
                Add more answer options

• Stop teasing and go back to Halo already.
                Add more answer options

• Too badass.
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.