JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/23/2014 8:49:23 PM

Destiny YouTuber's?

I've recently dedicated my YouTube channel to Destiny: [url]http://youtube.com/user/igamedude[/url] I'm wondering if there's anyone else out there posting at least once a week regarding Destiny on their own channels and please share the channels with us! P.S. I'm ultimately hoping to find 1-2 YouTubers on the PS4 to create Destiny content with ^_^
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yeah I will be live streaming 1080p Day one! On twitch and YouTube. Not to be a youtuber person, but just to showcase my gameplay and create montages. I will also be doing other games but primarily Destiny until I want to say January and or February. Not going to post my info here if anyone wants a link to the stuff I do msg me I will be more then happy to share them. Good luck with you channel bro. I will check it out to steal ideas I mean support 😇. Good luck.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I won't be YouTubing it yet, but I will be live streaming on Twitch day one! :D
    Add more answer options

• Post your crap else were
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Dude moreconsole makes destiny videos almost everyday for almost a year your a little late
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Edited by Kudos2Derrick: 8/24/2014 1:49:26 AM
        Any editing software to recommend someone who would like to make videos?
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Perhaps I should be more detailed. Sure, there are countless people with 5-80 subs. But how many true Destiny channels are out there with 1,000+ subs? I've only found a couple around my point (6000 subs) with a massive gap up to the higher echelon guys in that of Datto and More Console.
          Add more answer options

• There are a lot of channels out there. House of Lotus will have one and my personal one. Don't forget Twitch either. I'll be live streaming the first 12hrs it's live <3
          Add more answer options

• My clan and I are always on the record, we don't release videos weekly due to tight schedules, but we do get em' made. Here's a moon clip from my page: http://youtu.be/ktogVIR9tAQ Here's' a montage from the clan page: http://youtu.be/FhDbEC6qoYc We don't limit ourselves to a specific game either so there's more to watch in that respect.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Theres alot of destiny channels out there
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.