JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by She: 8/23/2014 7:49:36 PM
She
She

Hard is better than soft.

Are you getting digital or a physical copy of Destiny? I understand the advantage of preloading, but I'm going with a physical copy of Destiny. I prefer to have something hard that I can touch and insert into the slot.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Thts what she said lol
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm getting LE for all the cool goodies. I like having all my games on display.
    Add more answer options

• Dude there yah go again man showing that special kind of stupid you have going on.
    Add more answer options

• I shall be getting the gard copy. I like having my xbox game collection to look at. I have a handful of games on my hard drive from games with gold / just downloaded. & I always forget I have them. Which is frustrating cause I have some good games on there aha! But anyways, deffo the hard copy.
    Add more answer options

• I'm leaning more towards digital. Can't break the disc so I have it linked to my account till psn is destroyed by a supernova. Also like you said pre-loading and there's no tax on psn.
    Add more answer options

• Honestly the video game industry needs to catch up with the rest of the world. Every other medium and most pc games that offer a digital client, if you buy a physical copy you get a digital one as well. And I do understand the used game market is what is holding this back, but a man can dream.
    Add more answer options

• I always get the Hard copy. ;3
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • You must tease your significant other a lot.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
        PyroMan15
        PyroMan15

The Classiest Casual You Will Ever Meet - old

I know we are in the age of tech and all, But if I get a chose of a paper book I would keep in one place or a digital one I can open and read any time, I would take the physical one. I don't know what it is but just having the physical version of something is do much more satisfying that one that is just code on some computer and has no physical representation.
        Add more answer options

• I got ghost edition so of course physical, but even for standard editions I like to have a physical copy. Dumb I know but I can't help it.
        Add more answer options

• Sexual innuendos aside, i do agree about having actual possession of the physical copy. Ill go digital with games im buying just to have something to play (i.e. wolfenstein, sniper elite 3), but the ones im super excited about, like Destiny, ill get the physical. In this case tho, its the LE physical. Love all those extra goodies! Speaking of which, who misses the good old days of super thick game manuals? I used to love reading through those things.
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • [quote]I prefer to have something hard that I can touch and insert into the[/quote] how would you finish this sentence?
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • Inferior humans.
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Deathstrike616: 8/25/2014 1:05:59 PM
            [quote]hard that I can touch and insert into the slot[/quote] Wow.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • *sigh*
              Add more answer options

• Why must you post shit like this
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Eh this one was kinda weak. A real master of innuendos would have taken advantage of the word "preload"
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • Wrong hashtag [spoiler]#p0rn[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

• You humans and your humor
                  Add more answer options

7 Replies
                  • [quote]Are you getting digital or a physical copy of Destiny? I understand the advantage of preloading, but I'm going with a physical copy of Destiny. I prefer to have something hard that I can touch and insert into the slot.[/quote] In your icon there, is that you bending over to get reamed? 'Cause it looks like you're bending over to get reamed.
                    Add more answer options

• http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67753451/0/0 A user being over sexualized and obviously slutty..... refer to post above to your true form ^^^
                    Add more answer options

• I like you.
                    Add more answer options

6 Replies
                    • Hard copy, man. Nothing beats the feeling of opening a game case for the first time, seeing the disc waiting within last the treasure it is, feeling it in you hand before gently placing it on the waiting disc tray.
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Phrasing.
                        Add more answer options

• Same goes for my penis
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Physical copy...because i'm buying the limited edition.
                          Add more answer options

preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.