JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by JDeltaWhiskey: 8/24/2014 2:22:02 PM

Steve Downes, Jen Taylor and Marty

Als ice bucket challenge. Both getting soaked is funny (: love her role play in the beginning. http://vimeo.com/104153198 enjoy! Update: Marty's time is up... Finish the fight. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152491214467935&set=vb.19234417934&type=2&theater
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I wish...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • I'll admit. I was turned on with Jen had the water poured on her.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Edited by Space Cat: 8/25/2014 1:07:39 AM
        The video is 1 minute and 17 seconds long. Coincidence? I think not.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • You told me there wouldn't be any cameras...
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Both those are awesome. I think I like those more than all the other ones I've seen so far since that challenge first started.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Love how she gets poured on for 10seconds
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Dont want some halo fans to miss this.. So bump
                Add more answer options

9 Replies
                • [quote]I'll admit. I was turned on with Jen had the water poured on her.[/quote]
                  Add more answer options

• Way to go Chief
                  Add more answer options

• Amazing
                  Add more answer options

• Thanks OP. Was waiting for this.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    Tartan 118
                    Tartan 118

Search Amazon for The Earthfault. - old

Damn, Jen got drenched. XD
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Hehe, Marty is next!
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • That was 117/10
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • *Steve Downes, Jen Taylor, and Marty
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • This is probably the best Ice Challenge ever possibly made. No one cares about the actors and actresses that do this challenge. Marty is love, Marty is life.
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • Jen Taylor's reaction was priceless
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                Phosphorus
                                Phosphorus

Eat my wings to make me tame. - old

I couldn't stop smiling while watching Marty's
                                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                • Epic
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • Best. Ever.
                                    Add more answer options

• Should've said "I need a towel" at the end.
                                    Add more answer options

• Yeah boi
                                    Add more answer options

• This is beautiful
                                    Add more answer options

• 10/10
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • Edited by LTazer: 8/23/2014 3:43:46 PM
                                      Slow pour! And now they challenged the Glorious One, Marty O'Donnell.
                                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                        Phosphorus
                                        Phosphorus

Eat my wings to make me tame. - old

You're next.... Marty...
                                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                        preload icon
                                        preload icon
                                        preload icon
                                        You are not allowed to view this content.