JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Clans

8/23/2014 5:27:54 AM
omen77

Ps4 looking for mature and devoted clan

I'm a mmo and shooter vet, and very team oriented. I'm online weekdays between 0800-1600pst. I'm a 32 year old former cop so I'm looking for mature gamers. That entails mature gaming and hopefully mature humor (preferably offensive lol). I'm interested in winning, but also looking to have fun and make some friends, let me know what ya got

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by JustEhSoul: 8/25/2014 1:50:19 PM
    Hello there, we are a fairly new clan that just opened for the ps4, atm my aim is for a devoted clan, we are semi hardcore to where we know to be serous and to just shoot the shyt and have fun, i hope you check us out. Hello Omen77 My clan name is called SoulMovement. Due to issues not on the Ps3... but on the Ps4. We are looking for 18+, (16 being the lowest age), mature,fun & laid back. We are laid back & semi hardcore clan. We know how to have fun & when we need to be serous to complete our mission. We would like for memebers to have mics, & i hope to plan events for the clan in the future. i hope for your clan to grow as a unit. We are a PvP & PvE based clan http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/172787 here is the clan link if you have any problems signing up message me Thanks SoulTrinity

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hey man, I'm Marcus, I have a clan that's comprised of all adults, mostly in their thirties, but some in their twenties. We swear a lot and have raunchy humor. No teeny bopers or squeekers allowed. Check us out, we are laid back, no dorky rules, but still pretty serious gamers. The clan is call sonz of hades, and we are on ps3 and 4, but primarily ps4. Also you can add me if you want, Gamertag; Alex_Supertramp1. Hope to see you in the squad.

• What's going on, or should I say comrade! We are a new group/clan that's looking for new or old members from other clans to join our cause. We may look a little small right now, but the smaller the clan the better the team work. We will keep going, and growing to built a strong but respectful clan. Something they we do for each other! Join now to become apart of a movement or just get left behind. If u have any ?/or help message me "We are not big but we are not small. we do not stop nor do we quite. We do not fear but we put fear in to many. We are Legion and we are Immortal, to fight with us is not a choice its your Destiny" http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/112564

• Hey omen, We are a group of friends that formed Extreme Vision Gaming (XvG) as a high quality, top notch PlayStation clan. We see a bright future for us and would love for you to be a part of it. As a part of this clan, you will become more than just a member. You won't only be joining a clan, you will be joining a team with a fun, friendly, family-like community. We are serious about our gaming but it's the person, not the K/D, that really matters. Immature players keep walking. Again we're into supporting the clan and each other by playing together. We here at Extreme Vision Gaming do not want any players to feel left out. Membership requirements: * Must be 15 or above * Must have a mic and use it when in game with XvG members * Active on our site * Team player * K/D doesn't matter, just be a team player * Good attitude What We Have To Offer You: * Active Leaders * Ranked members willing to help with any problems * Gamers from around the world * Neat and organized forums * Advancement opportunities * Fun family community * Time Schedules: Anytime As of now, we are looking for PlayStation 4 players to join our community. If you'd like to join XvG, you can submit an application on our website at http://www.extremevisiongaming.com/apply We hope to hear back from you soon.

• Alright well out clan will have plenty of that humor! Almost all of us will be playing everyday. There's not many of us but we believe in quality and not quantity. We are serious about the game but fun is a must! Were in our 20s if you were concerned about age. If you're not having fun there's no reason to play. Our clan name is Sins of the Father. I hope to see you in game regardless if you join our clan or not. Thank you for your time.

• Hello Fellow Guardian! My name is Gragmis and I'm clan leader of The Reconciled. We are always looking for new recruits and are rapidly growing! [b]Who Are Us Sexy Bunch of Players?[/b] Glad you asked you sexy thing ;). The Reconciled are a casual group of gamers that just love to have fun and create new friendships in the great world of Destiny. We are only a week old and have a increasing growth rate everyday and part of the biggest alliance for Destiny, The Shadow Ravens! During our time in Destiny, we like to put a few clips of lead into monsters and other players :P we are both focused on PvE and PvP and intend on being the best of the best. [b]Cool! So What Are The Requirements to Join Up?![/b] Quite simple really! Just have a microphone to communicate with others during raids or competitive multiplayer and just have a fun time! We have clan mates in 6 different countries that allows everyone to have someone to play with anytime of the day :D! If you are interested, please click that sexy link above, and become a Reconciled! If you have any questions, please feel free to add me on PSN: Gragmis or PM me. I can't wait to see you all in the world of destiny Guardians! See you star side guardians! May the light prevail over darkness.

• https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Post/165306/67621071/0/0 Whats up man u should definitely Check our amazing clan The Game Changers. We are built so everyone has a friend to explore Destiny with, and do both pvp nd pve. We accept anyone that loves Destiny as much as us and needs a fireteam. We have an Alliance with Unholy and several other well known clans. We are fun group of guys and a clan to be reckon with! Would be a pleasure to have u with us. Psn Kaot1cuco Also we got a website coming soon! :D

• Arcturus Company is a small playstation and xbox clan I just created if you are interested check out the link to learn more or send a friend request my PSN ID is jac-62-95

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.