JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Belatar: 8/23/2014 4:26:13 AM

Will limited ghost edition be delayed?

Will I be able to pick up my preordered Ghost edition sept. 9 or will there be a delay or a waiting list? I heard a rumor that there was something along those lines so I wanted some confirmation. if anyone has a valid source or could tell me where I can find one concerning this question that would be great. Also, who was lucky enough to reserve Ghost Edition? I am so excited for Destiny! The 9th couldn't be closer/ further away (except with everyday that passes) and I can't wait to open my box and find a freaking awesome ghost! However, I am not taking him out of the box until I add his skin in game, Just for coolness reasons! Anyways, I am ready!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If you had it preordered and it hasn't got cancelled by now I'd say your good to pick it up at midnight!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Bungie's last word on the subject was that they intend the Ghost and Limited editions to actually be limited, and to not expect any more to appear. I got one- first Xbone one on Amazon I'd wager.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.