JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by ThePizzaGuy: 8/22/2014 11:55:30 PM
ThePizzaGuy
ThePizzaGuy

I'm new to the job... old

Whats Your Origin Story?? Here's Mine

I was in a raid located at the Reef with friends I meet during my journeys through-out the solar system, defeating all that stood in the way of our light. After defeating the last hoard of enemy's we enter a cave that looks like it was long forgotten. Then we see a pair if crimson red eyes that stared into our souls, paralyzing us. The beast steps out of the shadows and releases a blood-curtailing shriek....We found a Dragon. We get our heads together and fight the king of beasts, but it is futile, our exotic weapons don't even put a dent in its scales. Four out of my six friends are engulfed in flames and died in an instant. I know there is no chance of survival, if I don't act now we will lose this fight! I active my Arc Blade super ability knowing i only have one chance to end it, I charge my blade with all my light including the light that brought me back to life. I charge at the dragon swinging furiously, I go in for the final blow and drive my blade into the heart of the beast, I was now but a husk, hollow, but the Dragon was dead. the survivor brings back our bodies to earth where i was revived once again by the Travelers Light. #BLADEDANCER
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • I followed the chicken that crossed the road. *should have been paying attention to the road genius* Shut up.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.