JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/23/2014 3:52:25 AM

Fifth enemy class?

So I was watching a datto does destiny video and he mentioned something about there being a fifth enemy class that we haven't seen yet. Does this speculation have any truth to it? Because personally I don't think bungie would keep something like this secret until launch.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The derpness itself
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by aboniks: 8/23/2014 4:17:30 AM
    [quote]...I don't think bungie would keep something like this secret until launch.[/quote]They didn't. http://destinyhub.net/content/77-GDC-Revisited-Part-2
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Obviously Bungie devs.....the bane of our guardians.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Bump
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.