JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/23/2014 3:27:04 AM
Preda

Ghost does the Ice bucket challenge!

Epic!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• For some reason I just can't stop watching it. It's really funny and I like that they did this!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Wow that was probably cooler than the beta lol
    Add more answer options

• Simply genius
    Add more answer options

• 24-carat gold.
    Add more answer options

• God dammit Bungie I love you guys even more now.
    Add more answer options

• I love it. Bungie you are the best. I nearly wet myself :D
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
      Enemyone
      Enemyone

3302e1be - old

Epic indeed
      Add more answer options

• Just can't wait to see Joel take the challenge, if naughty dog goes through with it.
      Add more answer options

• I die in laughter every time I see this. And btw thanks for finding a link for us, I couldn't seem to find it when I searched it up on my own on youtube (I was using the mobile app to view the weekly update).
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • -slow clap-
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • oh i love this video that made my night!
          Add more answer options

• "before I found you I had a dream that I'd found you"
          Add more answer options

• They really did it... *Slow Claps*
          Add more answer options

• That is fraking funny as hell
          Add more answer options

• We need that slow clap as an in-game Animation. Make it happen Bungie (if you haven't already)
          Add more answer options

• Awesome!
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.