JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/23/2014 2:46:03 AM

server question

So Deej talked about the servers and how they would work. So can someone clarify this for me? If I live on the east coast of the US can I start playing my digital version of Destiny at midnight? Or will I have to wait until 3 AM?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• When you get the Disc in your Hands, go and make Char!!! When PSN and Xbox Live gives out the Digital Editions is not reveald! But on PSN i think thatbyou can upload at midnight, or after the Update!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by aboniks: 8/23/2014 2:59:04 AM
    [quote]What time will the servers be open for the public in North America and worldwide? When it is September 9th somewhere in the world, and you have access to your very own version of Destiny, it will be time for you to create a character that will keep you company for a good, long time. [b]Retailers will stick to time-zones. Our servers won’t know the difference.[/b] Retailers will break street date. Our servers won’t.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• unless the store changes it wont be available to play until 3 am est sadly.
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
      Deej stated that as long as we have out copy of the game, which we will 9/7 we should be able to play 12am our local time. BUT i just spoke with PS chat, they stated digital version will have to wait until 12 pst. I really hope they are wrong!!
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.