JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by PreyForYou: 8/23/2014 1:44:02 AM

Bungie Accepted the Ice Bucket Challenge.

Well done :)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That was perfect....
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I wonder if naughty dog will do it.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
      Can you believe they rid this instead of implementing private matches!!!! Lol. Sorry im just trolling.
      Add more answer options

• George Lucas should be interesting.
      Add more answer options

• Awesome
      Add more answer options

• That......was....just......great.
      Add more answer options

• "Before I found you, I had a [i]dream[/i] that I found you." pftlol
      Add more answer options

• [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap-eGU4-T6k[/url] I want DeeJ to see this.
      Add more answer options

• That was awesome!
      Add more answer options

• That was....beautiful.
      Add more answer options

• Plz give us clap instead of point emote.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • That slow clap needs to be an emote in the game!!!!!!
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Tom T: 8/23/2014 1:37:08 PM
        I'm glad that Bungie are actually offering a means of raising money (20% of Bungie Store purchases, until 9/9, will go to ALS research) Steve-O, from Jackass, put the problem of the Ice Bucket Challenge well: [quote]TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO GOT MAD AT ME FOR THIS VIDEO: Since the ice bucket challenge began, over 15 million dollars has been raised for ALS research. I think that's great, but when you consider the countless A-list celebrities who have actively gotten behind this cause by posting videos-- the fact that not more than fifteen million dollars has been raised is a tragedy. It's tragic because I don't think many of those celebrities even bothered to mention how or where to donate money for ALS research. Most of them just poured water over their heads and named three random people, without including any "call to action" which actually benefits victims of ALS at all. Had all those celebrities given this cause any thought, hundreds of millions of dollars might have been raised, and a whole lot more awareness. Let's start a new trend-- by actually letting people know how to donate-- visit this page: [url]http://www.alsa.org/donate/[/url] I'm nowhere near as rich or famous as many of the folks you've seen pour water on their heads, but I cared enough to get educated and donate one thousand dollars of my hard-earned money to [url]http://www.alsa.org/donate/[/url] With love Steve-O[/quote]
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • That clap lol
          Add more answer options

• That's, just... oh, that's just great!
          Add more answer options

• That was so Freakn AWESOME. That animation looked amazing. I want cut scenes like that.
          Add more answer options

• Who was the original challenger?
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Lmao.. That was awesome
            Add more answer options

• I wonder if the special guest they had a few days ago was the voice actor for the ghost then? But anyways this was pretty good for such short notice. Hopefully naughty dog and sledgehammer take the time to do this as well.
            Add more answer options

• Hahahahahaha that was awesome!
            Add more answer options

• hahaha fantastic
            Add more answer options

• Edited by D3co: 8/23/2014 4:01:58 PM
            [i]"before I found you I had a dream that I found you " [/i] lol
            Add more answer options

• Yeah, that was pure awesomeness. :D
            Add more answer options

• I -blam!-ing loved this.
            Add more answer options

• Rovers morning glory radio show took the challenge. They said it was to weak and put icy hot on there ball sacks.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • That came from the moon.
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.