JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Chakas: 8/23/2014 1:41:40 AM
Chakas

Bungie's ALS challenge from the Moon

T4R. Pretty good video. Better than most of the other ones I've seen. I really hope developers making their characters do the challenge do the challenge becomes a thing. It would be awesome. What do you think?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by TraxusGuy: 8/23/2014 2:53:27 AM
    This whole thing is getting way too viral and I hate it
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

6 Replies
      Sleepy Bio
      Sleepy Bio

Sometimes, you need to move on. - 8/28/2016 8:54:05 PM

"That Bucket Came From The Moon" Best. Title. Ever.
      Add more answer options

• Yeah I thought it showed good humor, restored some of my faith.
      Add more answer options

• Peter did such bad voice acting.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • And thus continues the love hate relationship I have with Bungie.
        Add more answer options

• Hehe.. that was pretty good. Gotta love bungie's silly-stupid stuff xD
        Add more answer options

• I'm still so incredibly happy that they actually accepted Warframe/Digital Extreme's challenge.
        Add more answer options

• Only Bungie
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Commander Moon: 8/23/2014 4:24:24 AM
        I can't believe they did it. That was amazingly hilarious. XD "Before I found you, I had a dream I found you." Haha xD
        Add more answer options

• somebody ice bucket me
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • They actually did it! Another reason why Bungie is cool. I have a hard time imagining Joel do it.
          Add more answer options

• Win.
          Add more answer options

• Kevin spacey doing ice bucket challenge? Cool!
          Add more answer options

• *Begins to clap
          Add more answer options

• Edited by addiecorps: 8/23/2014 4:28:48 AM
          Whaledone *slow claps fins*
          Add more answer options

• [quote]george lucas[/quote] it's like poetry
          Add more answer options

• I thought it was pretty good. Nice I don't know if George Lucas will go through with it. I also want to see if 343i will make one with the Master Chief.
          Add more answer options

Foudre Fondue
          Foudre Fondue

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my paw- - old

Not bad.
          Add more answer options

• Cant wait for other game companies. The Ghost was challenged by Warframe's devs. Also, dat Hunter helmet and slow cap emote
          Add more answer options

• This was actually good.
          Add more answer options

• Can't wait for Joel to do it!
          Add more answer options

• Nice!
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • Edited by Mereel N7: 8/23/2014 1:34:35 AM
            Well, Bungie proved me wrong in regard to the any possible complications that were involved. And now we wait for George Lucas to go.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.