JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by SkyHighDivinity: 8/23/2014 12:17:56 AM

Which PS4 destiny light bar decal would you get?

Titan

Wizard

Hunter

Specter

Wolf

Destiny Decals Titan - http://www.flamingtoast.com/?product=symbol-tyten Wizard - http://www.flamingtoast.com/?product=symbol-wizard Hunter - http://www.flamingtoast.com/?product=symbol-hunted Specter - http://www.flamingtoast.com/?product=symbol-spectre Wolf - http://www.flamingtoast.com/?product=symbol-wolf
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by CommanderChung: 8/25/2014 4:21:29 PM
    I like the wolf but for destiny I'd have to go with the Spectre
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• They should make an Osiris one, with an eyeball!
    Add more answer options

• if only I had a PS4 [spoiler] yes I am getting an xbox one [/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

• Edited by SnowGuardian: 8/25/2014 4:12:00 PM
    I am at a tie between ghost and hunter for first, but warlock is a close second.
    Add more answer options

• Wizard? It's Warlock, artard.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • The Wolf decal is just like me... Alone.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by BUBBAcHEWY420: 8/24/2014 6:40:51 PM
      Im gonna make something... well see how it turns out. Ill post asap. And youll actually be able to see it. 😊
      Add more answer options

• The hunter is over rated lol
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • idk, doesn't make sense to get a decal for something that I will never look at lol.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by VEXrobotics: 8/23/2014 1:49:16 AM
        The ones I got are much cooler http://m.imgur.com/Ef6UQqz http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=231299433804&alt=web All 4 also only cost 4.50 with shipping!
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • None. I turn my light bar off.
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • You need to check the app, wizard has arrows, hunter has mountain, Titan has hexagon.
            Add more answer options

6 Replies
            • Edited by UNIT 242: 8/24/2014 7:11:31 AM
              UNIT 242
              UNIT 242

"THERE IS NO SHELTER FROM THE STORM" - old

None, it's accessory to a feature that is just a battery waster, that's it. Such a crappy controller.
              Add more answer options

10 Replies
                Bluesquall
                Bluesquall

its been awhile - old

I got 2 of every single kind there is :)
                Add more answer options

• No Thanks. I'll just print my own..
                Add more answer options

• Just ordered a Titan and a clan one....LIT.
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Gubzs: 8/23/2014 10:51:52 PM
                What a waste of money, you can't even see it while you're playing (AKA when it's actually turned on).
                Add more answer options

• I already have a Destiny logo on my light bars
                Add more answer options

• I would like one of the ghost.
                Add more answer options

• I like how everyone is on that hunter bandwagon.
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • Something that blocks it. I don't like flashing lights or any kind of stimuli when I'm gaming. I can't even have someone look over my shoulder when I play. It's distracting and breaks immersion.
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • The Titan and Wolf.
                    Add more answer options

• Specter and Wizard are my favorite
                    Add more answer options

• I WOULD get the titan decal, but I don't have a PS4 : /
                    Add more answer options

• These are awesome, one thing though, what do you think about the specter being named ghost, and the wolf decal should actually be the tricorn symbol?
                    Add more answer options

• The Wizard ^_^ But i must say there are so much good looking decals that it's hard to decide O.O
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.