JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/22/2014 8:12:49 PM

Im finally getting the D.

I've been waiting for the D for a very long time. I've heard a lot about it from girls in my class but never thought I would want it. Look, I'm a boy...a curious boy. Maybe I'm imagining it but I swore I saw my friend injoying D a month ago, and it sprung my attention. I got a thurst for it awhile back when I saw it glamorized on the internet. I thought how would it feel to touch it... to feel it. Too control it and have it be my own.......but now I just want it, my mouth is watering. I'm ready. All I have to say now Is...........................................................................Destiny is love, Destiny is life.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 8=======D-i-c-k
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Lol gey
      Add more answer options

• It's not ghey if it's on the moon!
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • I presume your looking forward to getting Uranus?
        Add more answer options

• Do you know how gay you sound?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • ^^
          Add more answer options

• Edited by OlympianTitan721: 8/23/2014 9:17:50 AM
          You sound butt hurt , if you know what I mean. LOL
          Add more answer options

• These forums are just a product of boredom. Everyone's bored waiting.
          Add more answer options

• you have a future in erotic fiction lol. DESTINY FTW
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Ha, we'll done sir. 10/10 you get a cookie.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by Ms Wiink: 8/23/2014 1:07:19 PM
              O.o >.< -.- WHY! I finally got it out of my head ughhhh I hate shrek now.. *tears*
              Add more answer options

• gross
              Add more answer options

• [b]Booker567, you just HAD to pull a shrek on the forum. You just couldn't keep it to yourself lol oy vey. [/b]
              Add more answer options

• Indeed it is my friend. Indeed it is
              Add more answer options

• Congrats on busting your cherry.
              Add more answer options

• Yeaaaa!!!.... Oh wait nvm. Congrats on destiny...
              Add more answer options

• I'm laughing so hard right now and I can't stop. Oh god somebody call an ambulance!
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Hope you enjoy the D Gaylord. [spoiler]jk lol[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

• If he had said No Homo before the message this would not be gay but since he forgot, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag!
                Add more answer options

• this was perfect, get ready for the d when it comes no one will be safe.
                Add more answer options

• FFFFFAG
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • I dropped my controller and almost got the D dirty but a little bit of spit and a lot of rubbing made it come right out!
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • If I get more followers I'll do part 2! Trying to get to 15
                    Add more answer options

• So part 2..?
                    Add more answer options

• I cannot wait to stroke bungies D I will lick the D I will thrust the D I will have staring contests with the D I will dance with the D Destiny is love destiny is life
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • [quote]I've been waiting for the D for a very long time. I've heard a lot about it from girls in my class but never thought I would want it. Look, I'm a boy...a curious boy. Maybe I'm imagining it but I swore I saw my friend injoying D a month ago, and it sprung my attention. I got a thurst for it awhile back when I saw it glamorized on the internet. I thought how would it feel to touch it... to feel it. Too control it and have it be my own.......but now I just want it, my mouth is watering. I'm ready. All I have to say now Is...........................................................................Destiny is love, Destiny is life.[/quote] The D is long, The D is big, The D well rounded, and it's definitely straight to the point.
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.