JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Recon Number 54: 8/22/2014 8:41:14 PM

bored now

Thanks for boring me
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Get good son. MLG or gtfo, this game isn't competitive. I can't pretend I'm a "pro" gamer without private lobbies man, so me and my friends can circle jerk at how pro we are. Don't you understand? [spoiler]Couldn't resist sorry[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

6 Replies
    • Play Diablo 3
      Add more answer options

• If you are bored then you must be boring....
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • play mass effect
        Add more answer options

• I love abandon ship, edit out the OP threads... At least it shows they can be taught! #allhopeisnotlost #thelittlevictories #yay
        Add more answer options

• *nod*
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I used to be a Horse. I fought in the world war 2 and survived. Afterwards I began working at Mcdonalds... There I met my wife, she was also a horse. We fell not in love and she friendzoned me really bad... Or until I saved the world. And thats how I met your mother. And father.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Internet is gonna Internet.
            Add more answer options

6 Replies
            • [quote][b]'You're either part of the solution or you're part of the problem"[/b][/quote]
              Add more answer options

• "Bitches" isn't censored
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • You mad bro Probs some xboner who's 13 having a hissy fit hahahaha
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I wholeheartedly disagree. The biggest bunch of bitches is probably at the Westminster Dog Show.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Why do people insist on pointing out their own flaws all the time. [i]"The community is full of absolute bitches"[/i], stop bitching then, you're just adding to the noise. [i]"Get the game, play it, shut up"[/i] Great advice, try using it.
                    Add more answer options

9 Replies
                    • I find it very amusing to see people get angry over little stuff.[spoiler]Xbox is Better[/spoiler]
                      Add more answer options

• Yes
                      Add more answer options

• I agree
                      Add more answer options

• But, but the game's so small! ;)
                      Add more answer options

• Makes too much sense man.
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.